- Interview with Isabel Dos Santos, Chairperson of Unitel
- From falling flat to flat whites: How the banking industry is harnessing connectivity to keep pace with consumer demand
- Tips to find Stocks that Will Make You Rich
- Scope upgrades Austrian mortgage covered bonds issued by Bank Burgenland and Wüstenrot to AAA
- Saxo launches new highly competitive pricing structure
- Scope places Dexia Kommunalbank’s public-sector covered bonds under review for possible downgrade
- Envestnet’s Technology Roadmap Focuses on Client Engagement and Enhanced Data Aggregation
- Independent Study Finds INFINIDAT Storage Can Provide Customers 125% ROI Over Three Years and Payback in Less than Six Months
- Analyst optimistic ahead of Thomas Cook Group interim results
- Re-thinking the Financial Industry
- CURRENT BANKING TRENDS IN MACEDONIA
- VISA EUROPE ANNOUNCES RECORD REVENUES AS THE UK GOES CONTACTLESS
- UK’S #3 P2P LENDER ANNOUNCES DRAMATIC LOAN GROWTH DURING 2015
- BEACONINSIDE LAUNCHES ITS LATEST BEACON GENERATION TO POWER FUTURE COMMERCIAL BEACONS
- LENDING WORKS, THE UK’S SAFEST PEER-TO-PEER LENDER, ADVANCES CUSTOMER PROTECTION WITH INDUSTRY-FIRST INSURANCE COVER
- THOUGHTS FROM A TECHNOLOGY CFO
- BRITISH LANDMINE DISPOSAL FIRM DISARMCO TURNS TO CROWDFUNDING AFTER RISK-AVERSE INVESTORS REJECT LIFE-SAVING TECHNOLOGY
- Regulatory Reporting The hidden costs of not investing in your systems and processes
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...