The only event to focus on the integration of digital capabilities with existing processes to enhance client engagement and reach new segments
Wednesday 21st February-Thursday 22nd February 2018, London
Voted by Business Insider as one of the world’s must attend Fintech events in 2017
Arena International is proud to announce that the second Digital Integration in Wealth Management conference is returning to London!
Last year’s launch event went exceptionally well; as it was named as one of the worlds must attend Fintech events in 2017 and 2018 is going to be bigger and better.
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
The two day conference is the only one in the world to focus specifically on the integration of digital capabilities with existing processes in the wealth management sector. The event will provide a platform for experts in the wealth management industry to come together and discuss the benefits, objections and practical steps they can take towards digital integration in wealth management.
What is different and beneficial about this event?
Our fantastic line-up of pundit speakers will shed light on how wealth management companies can better address resistance to adopting digital channels. They will also address key industry issues from a case study perspective and outline strategic answers.
Our interactive roundtable discussions are the perfect opportunities for delegates to discuss the best methods of integrating digital tools to communicate with their segments, with their competitors and companies of differing clientele. Hosted by industry experts and each focused on a single issue, roundtables offer a unique opportunity to build your personal network and learn from the experience and expertise of others.
With more firms moving out of London due to the threat of Brexit, our interactive panel discussions will establish plausible futures of what will happen in the next few years. For example, Rob Hudson (Head of Digital Distribution, Aberdeen Standard Investments, John Barrass (Deputy Chief Executive, Personal Investment Management and Financial Advice Association) and Vidur Varma (Product Director- UK Consumer Bank & International Personal Banking EMEA, Citi) will be evaluating the implications of Brexit to attain a secure understanding of potential regulatory adherences and plausible futures to mitigate uncertainty.
Additionally, many researchers in the wealth management sector expressed concerns about social media usage and upcoming GDPR changes. Our Q&A sessions with John Barrass and Tina Cracknell (Head of Digital Marketing, UBS Wealth Management), illustrate how we can better understand the limits of social media usage and how to utilise social media to attract new segments.
List of key speakers from leading Wealth Management companies
- James Dunne- Head of Digital Investment, Santander
- Shauna Mullin- Head of Operational Platforms, Santander Wealth Management
- Sam Halliday- VP, Digital- Barclays Wealth Management
- Vidur Varma- Product Director- UK Consumer Bank & Investment Personal Banking EMEA, Citi
- Tina Cracknell-Head of Digital Marketing, UBS Wealth Management
- Sasha Dabliz- Marketing Director, Rothschild & Co. Wealth Management
- Dominic Traynor- Head of Digital, M&G Investments
- John Barrass- Deputy Chief Executive, Personal Investment Management and Financial Advice Association (PIMFA)
- Thierry Derungs- Chief Digital Officer, BNP Paribas Fortis
- Gareth Johnson- Divisional Director- Head of Digital Channels and Investment Services, Brewin Dolphin
- Daniel Hernandez- EMC Head E-Connectivity Solutions, Commerzbank AG
- Simon Kingsnorth- Global Head of Digital Marketing, Citi Private Bank
- Kim Ngan Tran- Chief Innovation Officer, BNP Paribas Fortis
- Bartosz Golba- Head of Wealth Management, Global Data
- Brandon Mayo- Head of Wealth Advice and Development, Nordea
- Kirsten Burt- Head of Marketing, UK WM & UBS Smart Wealth, UBS Wealth Management
- Tiziana Lamberti- Head of Brand, Advertising, Consumer & Digital Marketing, Generali
- Rob Hudson- Head of Digital Distribution, Aberdeen Standard Asset Management
If you would like to know more or have any enquires please visit the website at http://www.arena-international.com/wealthmanagement/ or email at [email protected]
Interactive roundtable sessions offer a unique opportunity to come together with your peers to share best practice and develop solutions to critical challenges facing the industry as a whole. Hosted by industry experts and each focused on a single issue, roundtables are an exciting, interactive way to build your personal network and learn from the experience and expertise of others.