- Financial technology trends for 2019
- ILS potential within Belt and Road Initiative
- Smart Contracts and a Future of Financial Operations
- AudioCodes Declares Annual Dividend of 20 Cents per Share
- FS/KKR Announces Agreement to Merge FS Investment Corporation and Corporate Capital Trust
- Economic inequality, ageing and capital mobility – fiscal and monetary policy implications
- The rise of remote working – could it do more harm than good?
- MUFG Promotes Jon Lindenberg to Lead Investment Banking Group for the Americas
- Integrated approach to credit and fraud risks in credit portfolio management
- BANKING AND FINANCE REVIEW: WHAT’S IN STORE IN 2017?
- 100 DAYS FOR A SUCCESSFUL MERGER
- BIG TOWN REGULATIONS, SMALL TOWN LOSERS
- MIFID II – A RADICAL CONTRIBUTION TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF DATA LAW?
- BOOSTING FINANCIAL FLEXIBILITY
- FIVE SIGNS YOU NEED A WEALTH MANAGER – AND IT WILL BE WELL BEFORE £10M
- European insurance industry under pressure to agree compromise on Solvency 2
- Global Markets 2011 – Swinging Between Bailout and Bankruptcy
- The rise of Project Bonds and Sukuk as part of debt financing in the Middle East
- Allianz places catastrophe bond through new Blue Danube program
- Different types of Bonds
- A wake-up call for everyone
- Fixed income investment of insurance companies and pension funds in a low yield – but volatile – environment
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...