Excelero, a disruptor in software-defined block storage, announced NVMesh 2, its software-only storage solution built for modern applications that have an insatiable need to scale flexibly and efficiently. Already the lowest latency block storage platform on the market with its 5 microsecond latency, NVMesh 2 adds three critical sets of capabilities that lower barriers to deploying shared NVMe storage across more end-user applications “ an efficiency and performance advantage that delivers customers a time-to-innovation advantage. New capabilities include:
- MeshConnect„¢ – adding support for traditional network technologies TCP/IP and Fibre Channel, giving NVMesh the widest selection of supported protocols and fabrics of software-defined storage platforms along with already supported InfiniBand, RoCE v2, RDMA and NVMe-oF.
- MeshProtect„¢ – offering flexible protection levels for differing application needs, including mirrored and parity-based redundancy.
- MeshInspect„¢ – with performance analytics for pinpointing anomalies quickly and at scale.
NVMe over any fabric, without changing your network
As most enterprise servers become NVMe-enabled by 2019 (G2M Research), and as the NVMe over fabrics (NVMe-oF) protocol for accessing NVMe over the network takes off, the rush is on to allow more teams to share NVMe SSD resources and apply NVMes performance and cost-advantage anywhere. Exceleros NVMesh 2 is a complete web-scale software solution with the distributed data protection and storage provisioning that make shared NVMe storage practical, efficient and readily managed. With NVMesh 2 IT leaders can:
- Make network latency a non-issue and fix underutilized resources. NVMesh 2 delivers shared NVMe at local performance and 90+% storage efficiency that helps further drive down the cost per GB. Enterprises and service providers achieve the same consistent performance from small to large systems.
- Gain ubiquitous NVMe access, without changing their workflow. NVMesh was designed from the ground up to support any network. With its support for NVMe over TCP/IP and Fibre Channel, theres no need to invest in supporting a specialized networking protocol. Teams can achieve heightened storage capacity, flexibility and scale-out support with their preferred fabrics and protocols.
- Achieve hardware independence. Run anything from anywhere, and leverage state of the art components including NVMe, storage-class memory, smart NICs, CPU-less just a bunch of Flash (JBOF) deployments, in standard hardware.
- Maximize choice in data protection. Starting from level 0 (no protection, lowest latency) to MeshProtect 10+2 (distributed dual parity) customers can choose their preferred level of performance and protection. Distributing data redundancy services eliminates the storage controller bottleneck. This decentralized approach means performance increases with the addition of each client, target and NVMe device; something that only a distributed, client-side data redundancy technology can deliver.
- Get more diagnostics, with single-package installation. With built-in statistical collection and display, stored in a scalable NoSQL database, NVMesh 2 enables users to analyse cluster-wide and per-object performance and utilization. User customized options allow creation of dashboards from a selection of data visualization widgets.
With the influx of more real-time workloads demanding storage performance that SCSI-based all-flash systems just cant meet, more customers with webscale infrastructures are turning to NVMe, said Eric Burgener, research vice president, Infrastructure Systems, Platforms and Technologies, at IDC. Software-based solutions like Exceleros NVMesh allow low latency NVMe storage to be efficiently shared across servers over a switched fabric, and offer customers the flexibility to craft these configurations to meet individual requirements in terms of performance, availability, network configuration and choice of hardware.
Customers want IT systems to deliver competitive advantage with architectures that are highly utilized, easily managed and hardware-independent. NVMesh 2 is the only software-defined storage that provides local NVMe Flash performance across the network and more importantly, also delivers the rest of what customers tell us they need for todays modern applications, said Lior Gal, CEO and co-founder of Excelero. We believe with NVMesh 2 we have raised the bar significantly on the agility, efficiency and management features that IT managers should expect from storage going forward.
NVMesh 2 will be generally available in January 2019. For more information visit https://www.excelero.com/product/nvmesh-2-0/
Excelero delivers low-latency distributed block storage for web-scale applications. Founded in 2014 by a team of storage veterans and inspired by the Tech Giants shared-nothing architectures for web-scale applications, the company has designed a software-defined block storage solution that meets the low-latency performance and scalability requirements of the largest web-scale and enterprise applications.
Exceleros NVMesh enables shared NVMe across any network and supports any local or distributed file system. Customers benefit from the performance of local flash with the convenience of centralized storage while avoiding proprietary hardware lock-in and reducing the overall storage TCO. NVMesh is deployed by major web-scale customers, for data analytics and machine learning applications and in Media & Entertainment post-production and HPC environments.
Tom Leyden, +1 818 919 8478
Vice President of
Federica Monsone, +44 (0) 1252 875 203
Mary Kae Marinac, + 1 978-685-3136
Metalized Barrier Films Market to reach US$ 4,000 Mn by 2022 – Future Market Insights
A new study by Future Market Insights (FMI) provides a detailed analysis of global metalized barrier films market for the forecast period 2017 to 2022. The global market for metalized barrier films will register a steady 5% CAGR, to exceed revenues worth US$ 4,000 Mn by 2022-end.
All types of flexible packaging have a drawback of permeability, allowing oxygen or other gases to penetrate through them. In order to overcome this challenge, packaging manufacturers came up with metalized barrier films, which enable prevention of internal atmosphere of packaging from getting influenced by the external environment. Metalized barrier films offer more technological benefits to flexible packaging as compared to rigid packaging products, as they offer higher efficiency in insulating the products at affordable prices.
View Full Report at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/metalized-barrier-films-market
Manufacturers Focusing on Developing Innovative Products
Leading manufacturers of metalized barrier films are focusing on developing innovative products, such as metalized barrier films with moisture and oxygen protection along with aroma protection. Another example is of stainless steel coated metalized barrier films that are print receptive, making it ideal for variety of graphic applications , thereby providing attractive packaging solutions. Continuous innovations in designs, and testing new materials, technologies and techniques are key strategies adopted by manufacturers for gaining a competitive edge in the market.
High barrier Metalized Barrier Films will Continue to be Sought-after Among Barrier Types
Between ultra-high barrier and low barrier metalized barrier films, the former will register a higher CAGR, while the latter is expected to account for a comparatively larger revenue share of the market during 2017 to 2022. High barrier metalized barrier films will continue to be sought-after among barrier types. In contrast, medium barrier will remain the least lucrative barrier type of metalized barrier films during the forecast period.
Request to View Sample Report – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-4142
Lids, blister pack base webs, and sachets are projected to be the fastest expanding applications of metalized barrier films throughout the forecast period. Revenues from these three applications of metalized barrier films are projected to account for over one-third market share in 2017. Pouches will continue to be the most lucrative application of metalized barrier films, albeit expanding at a comparatively lower CAGR than lids, blister pack base webs, and sachets. In contrast, stretch wrap films are anticipated to remain the least attractive application of metalized barrier films.
Projected to hold nearly two-third market revenue share during the forecast period, food and beverages will continue to be most attractive end-use segment of metalized barrier films. Pharmaceuticals is also expected to be a lucrative end-use segment of metalized barrier films, and will expand at a CAGR of 5% through 2022. Metalized barrier films sales for end-use in electronics are projected to register the lowest CAGR through 2022.
Request to download and view full ToC – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/metalized-barrier-films-market/toc
Polyethylene and Aluminium to Remain Most Lucrative Materials for Metalized Barrier Films
Polyethylene and aluminium are anticipated to remain the most lucrative materials for metalized barrier films. Revenues from these two materials are projected to hold over half revenue share of the market in 2017. Sales of aluminium will register a comparatively higher CAGR than sales of polyethylene in the market through 2022.
Europe and North America will continue to be the largest markets for metalized barrier films over the forecast period. Growing demand for packaged beverages and food, along with the presence of numerous supermarkets and hypermarkets is propelling the market growth in these two regions. The market in Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) is projected to reflect an impressive expansion through 2022, although accounting for a relatively lower revenue share of the market. This is mainly because of significant expansion of industries such as food & beverage, and pharmaceuticals in the region, particularly in India and China.
Key companies listed by the report, who are actively operating in the global market for metalized barrier films, include Forum Packaging, SRF Limited, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Mondi Group plc, Amcor Ltd., Bemis Company, Inc., Jindal Poly Films Ltd., DUNMORE Corporation Ltd., Polyplex Corporation Ltd., and Uflex Ltd.
Explore Wide-ranging Coverage of FMI’s chemical and materials Market Insights Landscape
Veneer Sheets Market FMI’s analysis gives an insight into key market trends, strategies, regional players and various segments on the basis of form, type, application and region.
Polysulfide Market Find insights into global market scenario and segmentation on the basis of ingredients, application, source and region.
Diketene Market FMI’s report highlights parent market trends and strategies in the market with segments and dynamics through the forecast period.
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Abhishek Budholiya
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
For Media Enquiries: [email protected]
Psychedelic Medicine Market: Global Industry Analysis Report |Growth, Future Prospects, Top Key Players, Latest Trends by 2030 | FMI Report
This market report involves the drivers and restraints for the Psychedelic Medicine Market that are derived from SWOT analysis, and also shows what all the recent developments, product launches, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions by the several key players and brands that are driving the market are by systemic company profiles. The market data within the report is displayed in a statistical format to offer a better understanding upon the market dynamics. This report provides granular analysis of the market share, segmentation, revenue forecasts and geographic regions of the market
This Psychedelic Medicine Market analysis provides the insights which bring marketplace clearly into the focus and thus help organizations make better decisions. The data and the information regarding the industry are taken from consistent sources such as websites, annual reports of the companies, and journals which is then checked and validated by the market experts. Psychedelic Medicine Market report has been structured with transparent research studies which makes it of supreme quality. By exactly understanding customer requirement, one or more methods are used to construct this finest market research report. The report provides with CAGR value fluctuation during the forecast period of 2020 – 2030 for the market.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a Ask analylsis>>> https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-12161
The latest research report published by Future Market Insights on the Psychedelic Medicine Market is intended to offer reliable data on various key factors shaping the growth curve of the market. This report works as a rich source of information for key entities such as policy makers, end-use industries, investors, and opinion leaders.
The research report published by Future Market Insights on the Psychedelic Medicine Market provides a detailed overview of the demands and consumptions of various products/services associated with the growth dynamics of the market during the forecast period 2020 to 2030. The in-depth market estimation of various opportunities in the segments is expressed in volumes and revenues. The insights and analytics on the Psychedelic Medicine market span several pages. These are covered in numerous sections, including, drivers and restraints, challenges and opportunities, regional segmentation and opportunity assessment, end-use/application prospects analysis, and competitive landscape assessment.
Future Market Insights, in its latest business report, elaborates on the current situation of the Global Psychedelic Medicine market in terms of volume, value, production, and consumption. The report scrutinizes the market into various segments, end uses, regions, and players on the basis of demand patterns, and future prospects.
On the basis of Drug type, the global Psychedelic Medicine market study contains:
- Lysergic Acid Diethylamide (LSD)
- Gamma Hydroxybutyric Acid (GHB)
On the basis of distribution channel , the global Psychedelic Medicine market report covers the key segments, such as
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retailer Pharmacies
- Online pharmacies
Some of the market participants in the global psychedelic medicine market identified across the value chain include:
- Roche Holding AG
- Pfizer Inc.
- The Emmes Company
- COMPASS Group plc
- Merck & Co. Inc.
Regional Segments Analyzed Include:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
The Report Covers Exhaustive Analysis On:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
To receive extensive list of important regions, ask for TOC here >>> https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-12161
What Do You Get in a Future Market Insights Study?
- Factors affecting the overall development of the Psychedelic Medicine Market
- Factor that might restrain the growth of the global market in the coming years of the forecast period 2020 to 2030
- What is present competitive scenario of the global Psychedelic Medicine Market and its intricate details concerning potential business prospects of leading market players
- Pricing strategies of several different market players in the Psychedelic Medicine Market
What insights readers can gather from the Psychedelic Medicine market report?
- Learn the strategies, and modus operandi of every Psychedelic Medicine market player –expansions, product launches, collaborations and acquisitions in the market currently
- Enter the market with an objective view of of the progress outlook of the global Psychedelic Medicine landscape, including total revenue, consumption and production, and historical & forecast
- Get your hands on key drivers, opportunities, challenges to growth and trends (DROT Analysis)
- Get a sneak-peek of trends, R&D developments, such as carbon footprint, prototype technologies, and globalization
The Psychedelic Medicine Market report answers the following queries:
- What is the largest share held by key players in the market?
- What strategies have proven most advantageous in the Psychedelic Medicine Market?
- Which region promises largest opportunity for new investors during the forecast period 2020 to 2030?
- What factors will most likely present challenges to growth during the forecast period?
- What will be the value of total revenues, and at what CAGR will the growth compound during the forecast period?
COVID-19 Impact on Patient Identification Wristbands Market
In a recent report, Future Market Insights (FMI) studies the scope for expansion of the patient identification wristbands market. The report forecasts the market to record a robust expansion at nearly 7.8% CAGR between 2020 and 2030. Besides soaring cases of infection and focus on streamlining hospital management while saving time and cost incurred will drive the market for patient identification wristbands market.
The report sees lucrative prospects for the market in the rising implementation of radio frequency identification tags (RFID) technologies in the healthcare sector. With the uptake of automated identification technologies hospitals and other healthcare institutions are aiming at saving time and cost incurred by providing real-time identification, traceability, temperature, communication, and location data of patients.
Using health information technology to improve patient care has become a top priority for healthcare organizations around the world. Besides this, technologies such as patient identification wristbands promise to up the overall quality of patient care. FMI sees the rising focus on improving the overall quality of services as a key factor driving the market for patient identification wristbands.
For more insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this [email protected] https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-12425
COVID-19 Impact on Patient Identification Wristbands Market
Partial and complete lock down of economies during pandemic crisis has greatly hampered the production of patient identification wristbands. The unprecedented COVID-19 outbreak has yet again brought the fragile pharmaceutical supply chain to the limelight.
Emergency care as well as supply of drugs are hampered during pandemic and so is the production of patient identification wristbands. While operations in the market is expected to remain sluggish, they are forecast to recover amid rising demand from June 2020.
The market is likely to experience short-term negative impact owing supply chain disruptions caused by the pandemic crisis. However, government stimulus to essential services such as healthcare, will help the market stay afloat amid the tumultuous times.
- Laser Wristband
- Thermal Wristband
- Alert Wristband
- RFID Wristband
- Write-on Wristband
- Non-Tear Paper Plastics
- Permanent Snap
- Plastic Closure
- Adjustable Clasp
- Single-Post Snap
- Hook & Loop
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Specialty Clinics
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Long Term Care Centers
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Rest of LATAM)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
Shift to sun, ski and suburbs gives Airbnb advantage over hotels
By Ankit Ajmera (Reuters) – Airbnb’s quarterly results are likely to show the pandemic may have helped the home rental...
Britain to introduce greener gasoline at petrol stations by September
LONDON (Reuters) – Britain is set to introduce E10 gasoline, a motor fuel blended with 10% renewable fuels, by September...
Oil holds close to 13-month high, supported by sharp drop in U.S. output
By Julia Payne LONDON (Reuters) – Oil prices remained close to 13-month highs on Thursday, with profit-taking limited by an...
GameStop shares rise in early trade before being halted
By Aaron Saldanha and Thyagaraju Adinarayan (Reuters) – GameStop Corp shares shot higher in early trading on Thursday before a...
Lufthansa adds more summer holiday destinations in bet on recovery
BERLIN (Reuters) – Lufthansa is adding more holiday destinations to its summer flight schedule from Germany in anticipation of a...