- Vision to Reality: Creating a Universal Digital ID for UK Financial Services Consumers
- Financial technology trends for 2019
- Mortgage Warehouse Funding Limited; a much needed support to the Nigeria Mortgage Sector
- Exclusive interview with Mr Sonnie Ayere, Chairman and CEO of Dunn Loren Merrifield Group
- A blockchain solution for global peer-to-peer lending
- Scope publishes final Aviation Finance Rating Methodology
- How Traditional Finance Companies Can Safeguard Their Future in the Age of Blockchain
- SECURING TRUST IN INDIA’S DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP
- CAMRADATA’S NEW WHITE PAPER CONSIDERS POTENTIAL OF INVESTMENT IN A LOW CARBON ECONOMY
- WHAT’S NEXT FOR THE EU BANKING SECTOR?
- ALTERNATIVE FINANCE FOR 2016: WHAT ARE YOUR OPTIONS?
- SUKUK IN TURKEY: STRUCTURING CONSIDERATIONS FOR TURKISH CORPORATES
- ADDRESSING THE NEED FOR CREATIVE TRANSFORMATION: SURVEY SUGGESTS FINANCIAL SERVICES ARE FAILING TO EMBRACE CREATIVITY
- BBA RESPONSE TO BANK OF ENGLAND AND ECB DISCUSSION PAPER ON SECURITISATION
- Monopoly, how the game measures up today
- The inventor of new generation Banking: AKTIF BANK
- The Changing Face of Risk in the Global Financial System
UBX appoints new Chief Investment Officer
In line with its strategy to explore and invest in companies and platforms of the future, UBX—the Fintech and Corporate...
Workforce Diversity Matters To Our ESG Evaluation
We believe the limited representation of Black voices in key decision-making processes prevents companies from reaping the benefits of a...
Blackline reveals CEO succession plan
By President & COO Marc Huffman appointed CEO as of Jan. 1st, 2021; Founder Therese Tucker to serve as executive...
From furlough to returning to work – employees are feeling insecure in their future
New data looking into 6,273 employees, commissioned by Perkbox, the employee experience platform, has revealed the considerable impacts of the...
How mortgage regulations are changing globally
By Globalaw members Oliver Foerster, Partner @ Huth Dietrich Hahn, Roberto Sparano, Partner @ Quorum Legal ,Paul Tully, Managing Director and Partner...
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...