- Technology 2020 Look Ahead from KR1 plc
- How Civilised Blockchain Can Empower the Future of Finance
- MillionCoin Launches New Bot To Automate Cryptocurrency Transactions
- DATA PROFESSIONALS WASTE 50 PERCENT OF TIME ON UNSUCCESSFUL OR REPEATED DATA EFFORTS, COSTING ORGANISATIONS MILLIONS
- SMARTPHONE VOTED AS MOST LIFE-CHANGING TECH OF THE PAST 25 YEARS
- POOR TIME MANAGEMENT, AN OBSTACLE TO BRITAIN’S ECONOMY
- HOW TO AVOID BEING LOST IN THE IOT EXPLOSION
- PRIVATE U.S. CORPORATE TREASURY SPEAKS
- INTERMEDIARIES LOOKING TO WINE INVESTMENT AS POST-BREXIT SAFE HAVEN OPTION
- AN EXPERT IT LIFECYCLE PLAN WILL HELP YOU ADHERE TO DATA PROTECTION LAWS AND SAVE MONEY
- SURVEY: MONEY MANAGEMENT SKILLS ESSENTIAL TO SOUND INVESTMENT, STABLE FUTURE
- GLOBAL CEOS IN THE BANKING SECTOR TURNING TO INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY TO POWER GROWTH
- ZOPA RETURNS £50M IN INTEREST TO UK CONSUMERS AS IT LENDS £800M
- UK BUSINESSES LOSING £197 MILLION THROUGH POOR QUALITY CONTACT DATA
- HOW TO TURN ROUND A BUSINESS: IT’S ALL ABOUT THE PEOPLE
- LITIGATION FUNDING – A BIG BUSINESS & GROWING INVESTMENT VEHICLE
- Are websites a huge missed opportunity for finance services organisations?
- UK PLC wasting billions on hidden employee costs
- TOP REASONS FOREX TRADERS FAIL IN THE FOREIGN EXCHANGE TRADING BUSINESS
Standard Chartered Bank partners with Microsoft to become a cloud-first bank
Standard Chartered Bank and Microsoft Corp. on Tuesday announced a three-year strategic partnership to accelerate the bank’s digital transformation through a cloud-first strategy....
Younger generations drive UK alternative payment method adoption for online transactions
42% of Millennials and 35% of Generation Z feel confident using alternative payment methods, or have used them previously 81%...
New Moneypenny Survey Shows How Office Life has Transformed in Post-lockdown Return to Work
A new survey by leading outsourced communications provider, Moneypenny, into the return to work post-Covid lockdown, shows that almost half...
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...
Going branchless: How banks can keep customers coming through the virtual doors
By Richard Kelsey, Head of Software Sales at Backbase Though you might be familiar with the popular seaside town of Newquay,...
Board Report Highlights Complex Decision-Making Process Across Banking and Finance sector
‘The State Of Decision-Making’ report from Board, reveals business decisions made in silos without modern planning tools A third (33%)...