- How to Start a Hedge Fund?
- Interxion Announces New Data Centres in Frankfurt and Marseille
- XBRL Costs for Small Companies Have Declined 45%, According to AICPA Study
- RPA ‘steps to success’ for the finance industry
- GREEN BONDS: WHAT DOES THE FUTURE HOLD?
- STROOCK ELEVATES 11 NEW PARTNERS AND SPECIAL COUNSEL
- CISI DEAL WITH BALTIC FINANCIAL ADVISERS ASSOCIATION GOOD FOR CONSUMERS AND PRACTITIONERS
- VALENS RESEARCH SIGNS WITH TULLETT PREBON INFORMATION FOR THE DISTRIBUTION OF GLOBAL EQUITY AND CREDIT ANALYTICS DATA
- EUROCLEAR BANK GOES LIVE ON TASKIZE
- THE IMPACT OF AIFM DIRECTIVE ON CYPRIOT FUNDS BECOMES CLEARER
- DON’T GET LEFT OUT OF THE CLOUD REVOLUTION
- Financial integration and stability
- Thanachart Bank Selects Wolters Kluwer Financial Services’ IFRS Solution to Adhere to Bank of Thailand Requirements
- Wolters Kluwer Financial Services Selected by Mizuho International plc for Basel III Reporting
- Managing Reference Data risk – A best practice approach
- Teradata Revenue Increases 18 Percent in Constant Currency
- The state of the financial markets – speech by Paul Fisher
- One size fits all?
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...