- Blockchain: The Foundation for an Undisrupted Insurance Industry
- Financial technology trends for 2019
- How the Market Works
- Santander’s New Operating Platform from nCino Ensures Faster Loan Processing and an Optimal Experience for Business Banking Customers
- Automating loan renewals: The key to adding efficiency and reducing costs
- Bahrain National Holding selects TCS BaNCS for Insurance to drive Innovation and Growth
- FuzeX Partners with Energi Mine to bring the first electronic debit card for cryptocurrency to the UK
- GENPACT STRENGTHENS ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE CAPABILITIES WITH ACQUISITION OF RAGE FRAMEWORKS
- WILL YOU PASS THE RED FACE TEST?
- CLOUDERA CONTINUES GLOBAL MOMENTUM IN FINANCIAL SERVICES SECTOR
- BANKING ON IOT: HOW WILL THE INTERNET OF THINGS IMPACT BANKING?
- WORLD TAKAFUL CONFERENCE: GCC SOVEREIGN ISSUANCE CAN BE HUGELY INSTRUMENTAL FOR TAKAFUL STABILITY
- VENN ANNOUNCES SECOND CLOSE OF COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE DEBT FUND SECURING £185 MILLION OF INSTITUTIONAL INVESTMENT
- VENN PARTNERS WELCOMES MOODY’S Aa1 PROVISIONAL RATING ON BONDS TO BE ISSUED BY PRS FINANCE PLC UNDER THE PRIVATE RENTED SECTOR GUARANTEE SCHEME
- Emerging Insurance Markets in Asia
- CROWD-FUNDING IS NOT CHILD’S PLAY
- PRIVATE & COMMERCIAL FINANCE GROUP SAVE WITH SOPRA BANKING SOFTWARE
- Vista Capital Company Loan Closing Reflective of CMBS Market Shift
- Funding for Lending initiative
- A Gresham’s Law of Bank Management Engendered the Financial Crisis
- The challenges of the European financial sector
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...