- Mitigating Operational Risk from Spreadsheets: Businesses must take control
- Five things investors and listed companies need to know about the common ownership debate and why it matters
- Ready for the revolution? How to embrace AI
- Are you prepared for the Revolution? How to embrace AI
- Are share buybacks a key factor in the continued rise in US equities?
- Securing mainframe’s future in finance amid the widening IT skills gap
- Connected Banking: The Industry’s Spoon Full of Sugar
- Planned disposal by Natixis and acquisition by BPCE SA of the Consumer financing, Factoring, Leasing, Sureties & guarantees and Securities services businesses, for a price of €2.7bn
- UCLA Professor Receives CGMA-Sponsored Early Career Researcher Award
- How much does YouTube Pay?
- The industry showcases many achievements at Big Data Expo 2018
- Mode Emerges from Stealth with $24 Million in Venture Funding and a New Class of Private Network for Enterprise
- Dato’ Sri Professor Ng Tat-yung First Released Scalar Wave Quantum Implant system at UN Headquarters
- INVESTOR APPETITE FOR REAL ASSETS REMAINS STRONG INTO 2018, BUT THE FOCUS HAS SHIFTED AWAY FROM RAISING ALLOCATIONS AND TOWARDS DIVERSIFICATION WITHIN THE SECTOR, ACCORDING TO SPECIALIST INVESTMENT CONSULTANCY BFINANCE
- BOND MARKET FOCUS: WHERE DO YIELDS GO FROM HERE?
- What is a short sale?
- How To Calculate Percent Yield
- UK COPYRIGHT TERMINOLOGY BASICS FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS
- MASTERING PRIVATE EQUITY AND PRIVATE EQUITY IN ACTION
- TO SECURE BANKING DATA, MAP OUT ITS JOURNEY IN ADVANCE
- SYNECHRON EMBRACES EXPANSION WITH NEW OFFICE OPENING AND FINANCIAL INNOVATION LAB IN TIMES SQUARE
- HUAWEI’S COMMITMENT TO EUROPE: WE WILL KEEP INVESTING IN INNOVATION, DEVELOP THE DIGITAL ECOSYSTEM, AND HELP YOU GO DIGITAL
- MILLENNIALS SEE THE RAPID RATE OF TECHNOLOGICAL AND DIGITAL CHANGE AS THE BIGGEST CHALLENGE FACING THEM AS FUTURE BUSINESS LEADERS, GLOBAL STUDY FINDS
- THE INTERNET OF THINGS IS IMPORTANT TO BANKS AND THEY CANNOT AFFORD TO IGNORE IT
- GST AND THE ROAD AHEAD
- ASSET MANAGEMENT METAMORPHOSIS: TRANSFORM NOW OR RISK MISSING THE GREATEST OPPORTUNITY IN DECADES
- THE SONG OF THE SIRENS: PAYMENTS LESSONS FROM THE MUSIC INDUSTRY
- THE FCA: IN HOT WATER, WITH A LEAKY SHIP?
- THE BLOCKCHAIN OPPORTUNITY AND THE CHALLENGES FOR ADOPTION IN FINANCIAL SERVICES
- THE THEORY OF EVERYTHING – AND TCA
- THE CHORNICLES OF THE CURRENCY WARS
- UBS EXTENDS USE OF ORC’S ELECTRONIC EXECUTION SOLUTION TO EXPAND DMA BUSINESS
- RECOVERY FIRST ACHIEVES STRENGTH AND DEPTH OVER LAST 12 MONTHS
- HOW TECHNOLOGY IS SHAPING THE REGULATORY SPACE
- ORC WINS FOW AWARD FOR ASIA FOR BEST NEW RISK MANAGEMENT PRODUCT
- GETTING YOUR BUSINESS SEPA COMPLIANT
- Do we really understand the FTT headache?
- The Top 5 Brilliant things the Cloud Can Deliver – If You Get Your Security Right
- Democratizing Development in a Transforming World
- When, If Ever, Will Small-Cap Bank Valuations Return?
- Retail Investors gaining ground with Social Trading
- Intervention at Sveriges Riksbank Conference: Monetary Policy in an Era of Fiscal Stress
The UnRefundables: Shoppers left out of pocket post-pandemic
One in ten shoppers (11%) left out of pocket or without refunds since pandemic One in three shoppers (36%) actively...
How new trends are creating the perfect recipe for rapid digital transformation throughout the world’s oldest institutions
By Wayne Johnson, CEO, Encompass Digital banking has drastically changed the landscape of financial transactions over the last few years....
Standard Chartered Bank partners with Microsoft to become a cloud-first bank
Standard Chartered Bank and Microsoft Corp. on Tuesday announced a three-year strategic partnership to accelerate the bank’s digital transformation through a cloud-first strategy....
Younger generations drive UK alternative payment method adoption for online transactions
42% of Millennials and 35% of Generation Z feel confident using alternative payment methods, or have used them previously 81%...
New Moneypenny Survey Shows How Office Life has Transformed in Post-lockdown Return to Work
A new survey by leading outsourced communications provider, Moneypenny, into the return to work post-Covid lockdown, shows that almost half...
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...