- Investment opportunities in Emerging Markets
- FSD Africa, CISI and CMA partner to strengthen Rwanda’s capital market
- Exploring new frontiers: how payment certainty propels businesses across borders
- I&M Bank Rwanda – Nurturing Partnerships
- Microsoft awards grant to CvWireless to expand internet access in rural New York
- UAE Exchange Rebrands its Rwanda Operations as Unimoni
- Alibaba Business School and UNCTAD Train African Entrepreneurs to become Catalysts for Digital Transformation
- International lenders warn on capacity constraints in Africa but remain bullish on pro-investor and trade trends
- Paxful Expands #BuiltwithBitcoin Initiative with Scholarship Program for Afghan Refugees
- BankservAfrica hosts national payments workshop at SWIFT Arc 2018
- US suffers multi-billion dollar storm losses amid subdued start to tornado season, according to Aon catastrophe report
- UN ‘Tech Bank’ opens in Turkey, to help poor nations ‘leapfrog development challenges’
- African Development Bank Launches Coding for Employment Program: Unleashing Africa’s Next Generation of Digital Innovators
- Equisoft and Canada Gives launch an innovative solution for advisors serving the philanthropic needs of wealthy families
- African Governments Are Among The Most Open To Embracing Blockchain Technology Says Leading Industry Exponent
- ARE HIGH NET WORTH INDIVIDUALS PROTECTED FROM EXTRADITION?: A LOOK AT THE CURRENT EXTRADITION LANDSCAPE
- LAUREN WACHTLER, PROMINENT LITIGATOR, JOINS PHILLIPS NIZER; WILL CO-CHAIR LITIGATION DEPARTMENT
- OPEN BANKING WILL ACCELERATE INNOVATION FOR THE BIG BANKS
- INTO AFRICA: FOR CORPORATES, INSIDER KNOWLEDGE IS THE KEY TO UNLOCKING AFRICAN TRADE
- THE 2017 EDITION OF THE SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA ISLAMIC FINANCE CONVENTION IN UGANDA TO ADVANCE FINANCIAL DEEPENING & INCLUSION, BRIDGE FUNDING GAPS AND MOBILISE INVESTMENT FOR NEW GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES
- UK EXPORT FINANCE ON COVER FOR RWANDA
- SKRILL LAUNCHES PLATFORM TO CONNECT MOBILE OPERATORS AND ENABLE DIGITAL PAYMENTS IN EMERGING MARKETS
- OVER EIGHT MILLION CUSTOMERS OF EQUITY BANK TRANSACT SEAMLESSLY ACROSS FIVE COUNTRIES USING INFOSYS FINACLE
- INFORMATION ON THE AFRICA FINANCIAL SERVICES INVESTMENT CONFERENCE 2014
- Award Winners 2013
- Profile & Readership
- List of Commercial Banks in Rwanda
- List of Least Developed Countries
- List of Countries in the World
- List of Countries in Eastern Africa
- List of Countries in Africa
- List of Countries and their Currencies
- List of Countries and their capitals
- List of Central Banks
- FDI in Africa: From a trickle to a flood
- List Of Investment Banks In Rwanda
- List of Banks in Rwanda
- African telecom investment opportunities attract global interest
- Africa Poised for Faster Growth In Spite of Volatile Global Economy – New World Bank Report
- Democratizing Development in a Transforming World
- China: Conversation with World Bank Group President Zoellick at the Boao Forum for Asia Annual Conference 2012
- Global Banking & Finance Review Awards 2012
- Emerging Sri Lanka and the Role of the Private Sector
- World Bank Analysis Sheds Light on Policies behind Africa’s Development Successes
- Leaders Meet on Progress for Poorest Countries
- Doing Business 2011: Making a Difference for Entrepreneurs
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...