- ExWorks Capital signs £7.5 million working capital facility to support ES Global Ltd’s contracts for 2020 Olympic Games
- Golub Capital BDC, Inc. Closes New $300 Million Credit Facility
- Walker & Dunlop Structures $26 Million in Financing for Apartments in High-Growth Denton County
- Horizon Technology Finance Leads $10 Million Loan Facility for MacuLogix
- OnDeck Canada Adds New Revolving Credit Facility to Finance Small Business Loans
- The Stars Group Completes Acquisition of Sky Betting & Gaming
- IOU Financial Reports on Grant of Stock Options
- IMAX Enters Into New $300 Million Credit Facility
- Castleton Commodities International LLC Closes Credit Facilities Totaling $3.525 Billion
- Automating loan renewals: The key to adding efficiency and reducing costs
- Forest City, Greenland Close Restructuring of Pacific Park Brooklyn Partnership
- Sunwah International Limited Settles Debt of CAN$7.66 Million With Shares in Sunwah Kingsway Capital Holdings Limited
- MGM Growth Properties LLC Completes Increase and Extension of Term Loan A and Revolver Through Amended Credit Facilities
- Nxt-ID Announces $16 Million Long-term Debt Refinancing
- Kraton Corporation Announces Pricing Of Private Offering Of Senior Notes
- STRONG GROWTH AND PROFITABILITY MOMENTUM
- HERBERT SMITH FREEHILLS ADVISES BRITISH AMERICAN TOBACCO ON ITS US$49.4 BILLION ACQUISITION OF REYNOLDS AND US$25 BILLION ACQUISITION FACILITIES
- SIX-IN-TEN SME INVOICES UNPAID WITHIN DEBTOR PERIOD
- SIGNATURE PRIVATE FINANCE APPOINTS NEW FINANCE DIRECTOR
- VIRTUSA ANNOUNCES DEFINITIVE AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE A MAJORITY INTEREST IN POLARIS CONSULTING & SERVICES, LTD.
- CROSS-BORDER TRADE FINANCE TRANSFORMS THE SME INDUSTRY.
- Funding for Lending initiative
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...