- State-Sponsored UK Infrastructure Boost Likely Whichever Of The Main Parties Wins The General Election
- State Street Global Advisors: Look Beyond the Noise as Cycle Extends
- UK property demands are changing: how should investors respond?
- Balancing more than just books? How financial services can combat data overload
- Hybrid Clouds are Transforming Financial Services: Are You Ready?
- Scope publishes final Aviation Finance Rating Methodology
- Insurers to rely on acquisitions and partnerships to transform business, innovate and fuel growth: new KPMG survey
- ALM Intelligence Identifies Best Transactions – Acquisitions Consultants
- OTT Content Market to Grow at a CAGR of 17.4% Through 2028 – Future Market Insights
- Trade Friction: A Primer on the United States and China
- Co-bots not robots: how AI is transforming audit analytics
- PayKey Social Banking Solution Bolsters Davivienda Mobile Banking App to Win Celent Consumer Channel Innovation Award
- Zions Bancorporation Wins Celent Model Bank for Legacy Transformation with TCS BaNCS
- Re-thinking the Financial Industry
- Saxo Q2 Outlook: The end of a cycle like no other
- Why a data centric approach is vital for powering the asset management value chain
- 3D Signatures Inc. Announces Successful Scoring Model Development and Analytical Validation of the Telo-HL(TM) Test for Hodgkin’s Lymphoma
- UIPATH RECOGNIZED BY EVEREST GROUP AS AN RPA LEADER AND STAR PERFORMER
- DISRUPTIVE STRATEGIES REQUIRED TO TRANSFORM UK AND EUROPEAN BANKS’ LACKLUSTRE PROFITABILITY, WARNS NEW STUDY
- RISE OF THE GLOBAL ‘ISTREET’: ONLINE MARKETPLACE SELLERS ADD £11BN TO UK ECONOMY FROM EXPORTS
- MITON’S DAVID JANE: THE BENEFITS OF BRAZIL AND THE CHARM OF CHINA
- BANKING IN EGYPT
- CAMRADATA GLOBAL INVESTMENT OUTLOOK FOR 2017 THE KEY TRENDS INVESTORS NEED TO KNOW
- FOURWORLD CAPITAL ISSUES RESULTS OF INDEPENDENT ANALYSIS OF FLOTEK INDUSTRIES’ FRACKING ADDITIVE CNF, CONCLUDES COMPANY OVERSTATES PRODUCTS’ VALUE AND FACES UNDISCLOSED BUSINESS RISKS
- EMERGING MARKETS: TOO EARLY TO CALL A BULL MARKET
- THE TECH INDUSTRY IN 2016: THE $0.5 TRILLION UNICORN TEST
- #ANEWWAYTOINVEST #FINTECH #WISEALPHA
- A TEMPLATE FOR CHANGE – WHY INSURERS SHOULD ACT MORE LIKE RETAILERS
- SUCCESS FACTORS FOR MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS IN THE FINANCIAL SECTOR
- FEATURE INTERVIEW WITH PATRICIA ECHAUZ CHILIP, PRESIDENT AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER OF STANDARD INSURANCE COMPANY
- FICO NAMED A MAJOR PLAYER IN IDC MARKETSCAPE FOR DECISION MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE PLATFORMS
- ESTIMATING THE ECONOMIC RISKS OF SCOTTISH INDEPENDENCE
- ISLAMIC FINANCE FUTURES
- BANKS EMBRACE TECHNOLOGY BUT NOT FAST ENOUGH FOR SOME REGULATORS, SAP STUDY SHOWS
- OSMOSIS INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT DELIVER MORE TO THE US
- A BUSINESS CASE OVERVIEW FOR THE INVESTMENT BOOK OF RECORDS
- European insurance industry under pressure to agree compromise on Solvency 2
- Ovum dispels marketing hype and impractical ideas to provide a pragmatic view of the iPaaS landscape
- Why Re-Tool At Business School?
- Using comparable firms is a standard method among equity analysts and investment advisors to estimate the value of firms and make investment recommendations
- Kuwait Market Indices Lose Further Ground in 2011
- DATACENTERS AS AN ASSET
- It’s not what you do but how you measure IT
- Central clearing for OTC derivatives: the FX edition
- Democratizing Development in a Transforming World
- When, If Ever, Will Small-Cap Bank Valuations Return?
- USDJPY’s major cycle reversal and BOJ Intervention
- Exploring the link between behavioural finance and technical analysis
- How People Think and How it Matters
- The Changing Face of Risk in the Global Financial System
- The challenges of the European financial sector
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...