- Software investment is crucial as VAT collection enters new era
- Taiwan Unveils Latest Medical Inventions to Advance Science During FIME in Orlando
- 10 Investing Mistakes To Avoid
- Exprivia|Italtel Present 2018-2023 Strategic Plan
- Hermes: Italy and Europe – the integration dilemma
- Reaching Home: Canada’s Homelessness Strategy – The Government of Canada announces strategy to reduce chronic homelessness by 50% over the next ten years
- Microsemi Announces New Chip Scale Atomic Clock for Space Combining Cost-Effective Performance with Low Size, Weight and Power
- Microsemi to Showcase Time Sensitive Networking Solutions and Enhanced Software Offerings for Ethernet and IP Networking
- Microsemi Announces Extremely Low Inductance SP6LI Package Dedicated to SiC MOSFET Technology, Enabling High Current, High Switching Frequency and High Efficiency
- UK Car Dealers Cannot Rely on Manufacturers Indefinitely
- TACKLING BRIBERY AND CORRUPTION IN 2018 – LESSONS FOR THE YEAR AHEAD
- MORRISON & FOERSTER ELECTS 10 PARTNERS
- THE RISE OF INTEREST RATES – HOW TO NEGOTIATE YOUR WAY TO A ROBUST FINANCIAL POSITION IN AN UNCERTAIN ECONOMY
- TASKIZE | OPED | THE POWER OF THE CROWD
- BLOCKCHAIN PROMISES ENHANCED DATA AND TRANSACTION SECURITY FOR EARLY ADOPTERS OF TECHNOLOGY, ACCORDING TO NEW REPORT
- REGULATION AND LEGISLATION DRIVING HIRING TRENDS IN FINANCE
- PROFITABILITY REMAINS STRONG AS FINANCIAL SERVICES FIRMS FOCUS ON COSTS – CBI/PWC
- REFORM OF THE NON-DOM RULES
- TURKEYS VOTING FOR CHRISTMAS – RECOGNIZING WHEN YOUR WORKFORCE HAS MIXED FEELINGS ABOUT PROGRESS
- ECONOMIC OUTLOOK
- FINANCIAL SERVICES FIRMS SEE FASTEST GROWTH SINCE 2007 – CBI/PwC
- FINANCIAL SERVICES FIRMS UPBEAT AS BUSINESS VOLUMES RISE – CBI/PWC SURVEY
- DELL BRINGS LEADING FLASH ECONOMICS TO NEW MID-TIER STORAGE ARRAY SERIES; BOLSTERS SOFTWARE-DEFINED STORAGE PORTFOLIO
- LAWRENCE LIVERMORE NATIONAL LAB AND CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY OF LOUVAIN CHOOSE FICO OPTIMISATION SOFTWARE FOR LARGE-SCALE RENEWABLE ENERGY RESEARCH WORK
- WHO NEEDS BRANCHES?
- OTC Derivatives Industry underprepared for impending regulations
- Global Markets 2011 – Swinging Between Bailout and Bankruptcy
- Fitch Ratings’ Investor Survey Highlights Escalating Sovereign Concerns
- Challenges of Budgetary and Financial Crisis in Europe
- Achieving maximum long-term growth
- Achieving Sustainable Economic Reforms in Greece in 2011 and Beyond
The Beaconsoft story and introducing its one-of-a-kind digital campaign intelligence platform
By Nigel Bridges, founding CEO of Beaconsoft Limited What were you doing prior to setting up Beaconsoft? Before setting up...
Top 8 Tax Scams to Watch Out For
It is tax time and that means finding the best way to file your taxes and to get a refund...
Hisham Itani and Resource Group Recognized in the 2020 Global Banking & Finance Awards®
Global Banking & Finance Review has awarded Hisham Itani the Chairman and CEO of Resource Group, Technology CEO of the...
Euro zone business activity shrank in January as lockdowns hit services
By Jonathan Cable LONDON (Reuters) – Economic activity in the euro zone shrank markedly in January as lockdown restrictions to...
Volkswagen’s profit halves, but deliveries recovering
BERLIN (Reuters) – Volkswagen reported a nearly 50% drop in its 2020 adjusted operating profit on Friday but said car...
Global chip shortage hits China’s bitcoin mining sector
By Samuel Shen and Alun John SHANGHAI/HONG KONG (Reuters) – A global chip shortage is choking the production of machines...
Iran’s oil exports rise ‘significantly’ despite sanctions, minister says
DUBAI/LONDON (Reuters) – Iran’s oil exports have climbed in recent months and its sales of petroleum products to foreign buyers...
Nissan to source more UK batteries as part of Brexit deal ‘opportunity’
By Costas Pitas LONDON (Reuters) – Nissan will source more batteries from Britain to avoid tariffs on electric cars after...
Muted recovery for UK retailers in December ends worst year on record
By David Milliken and Andy Bruce LONDON (Reuters) – British retailers struggled to recover in December from a partial coronavirus...
Chinese phone maker Honor partners with key chip suppliers after Huawei split
By David Kirton SHENZHEN, China (Reuters) – Chinese budget phone maker Honor said on Friday it had signed partnerships with...