- Software investment is crucial as VAT collection enters new era
- Taiwan Unveils Latest Medical Inventions to Advance Science During FIME in Orlando
- 10 Investing Mistakes To Avoid
- Exprivia|Italtel Present 2018-2023 Strategic Plan
- Hermes: Italy and Europe – the integration dilemma
- Reaching Home: Canada’s Homelessness Strategy – The Government of Canada announces strategy to reduce chronic homelessness by 50% over the next ten years
- Microsemi Announces New Chip Scale Atomic Clock for Space Combining Cost-Effective Performance with Low Size, Weight and Power
- Microsemi to Showcase Time Sensitive Networking Solutions and Enhanced Software Offerings for Ethernet and IP Networking
- Microsemi Announces Extremely Low Inductance SP6LI Package Dedicated to SiC MOSFET Technology, Enabling High Current, High Switching Frequency and High Efficiency
- UK Car Dealers Cannot Rely on Manufacturers Indefinitely
- TACKLING BRIBERY AND CORRUPTION IN 2018 – LESSONS FOR THE YEAR AHEAD
- MORRISON & FOERSTER ELECTS 10 PARTNERS
- THE RISE OF INTEREST RATES – HOW TO NEGOTIATE YOUR WAY TO A ROBUST FINANCIAL POSITION IN AN UNCERTAIN ECONOMY
- TASKIZE | OPED | THE POWER OF THE CROWD
- BLOCKCHAIN PROMISES ENHANCED DATA AND TRANSACTION SECURITY FOR EARLY ADOPTERS OF TECHNOLOGY, ACCORDING TO NEW REPORT
- REGULATION AND LEGISLATION DRIVING HIRING TRENDS IN FINANCE
- PROFITABILITY REMAINS STRONG AS FINANCIAL SERVICES FIRMS FOCUS ON COSTS – CBI/PWC
- REFORM OF THE NON-DOM RULES
- TURKEYS VOTING FOR CHRISTMAS – RECOGNIZING WHEN YOUR WORKFORCE HAS MIXED FEELINGS ABOUT PROGRESS
- ECONOMIC OUTLOOK
- FINANCIAL SERVICES FIRMS SEE FASTEST GROWTH SINCE 2007 – CBI/PwC
- FINANCIAL SERVICES FIRMS UPBEAT AS BUSINESS VOLUMES RISE – CBI/PWC SURVEY
- DELL BRINGS LEADING FLASH ECONOMICS TO NEW MID-TIER STORAGE ARRAY SERIES; BOLSTERS SOFTWARE-DEFINED STORAGE PORTFOLIO
- LAWRENCE LIVERMORE NATIONAL LAB AND CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY OF LOUVAIN CHOOSE FICO OPTIMISATION SOFTWARE FOR LARGE-SCALE RENEWABLE ENERGY RESEARCH WORK
- WHO NEEDS BRANCHES?
- OTC Derivatives Industry underprepared for impending regulations
- Global Markets 2011 – Swinging Between Bailout and Bankruptcy
- Fitch Ratings’ Investor Survey Highlights Escalating Sovereign Concerns
- Challenges of Budgetary and Financial Crisis in Europe
- Achieving maximum long-term growth
- Achieving Sustainable Economic Reforms in Greece in 2011 and Beyond
Reconnecting the retail brain: learning from the octopus
By John Malpass, Retail Consultancy Practice Lead at Teradata An octopus has nine brains: one for each tentacle and plus one at...
How robotic technology will disrupt the manufacturing industry
By Marga Hoek, author of The Trillion Dollar Shift Robotics technology has the potential to disrupt industries across all sectors...
RPA, the software robots that finance and banking professionals need to hear about.
By Rory Gray, Vice President of Sales at leading software automation firm, UiPath, explains what role Robotic Process Automation (RPA)...
The rise of nomadic work: how to turn your remote team into a creative force
By Paige Erickson, EMEA MD, Workfront During the first stage of the lockdown in the spring, almost half of Brits...
The value of digital identity in payments
By Vince Graziani, CEO, IDEX Biometrics ASA In ever more challenging times, the payments industry needs to maintain trust by...
Consumers in the COVID era can learn to embrace strong customer authentication
By Ed Whitehead, Signifyd managing director, EMEA The changes that COVID-19 has caused in rapid succession make it hard to...
How NatWest used social media to better target its communications
By DuBose Cole, Head of Strategy, VaynerMedia London For banks, it is imperative to reach their existing – and potential...
It’s time to press ‘reset’ on travel and expense processes
By Rudy Daniello, EVP of Corporations, Amadeus Travel & Expenses(T&E) is a large spend category for companies across the globe....
Covid-19 and the rise of remote payment fraud: how do we catch a digital thief?
By Evgenia Loginova, co-founder and co-CEO of Radar Payments Covid -19 is finding different ways to hurt our finances –...
Effective financial planning will secure businesses a certain future
By Simon Bittlestone, CEO of financial analytics company Metapraxis 2020 has been an unpredictable year, bringing further volatility to already...