- The challenges of complying with conflicting regulations: reality versus practicality
- New Study: For U.S. Event Goers, Current Ticketing Process Flawed
- Aventus Protocol Now Live On Ethereum MainNet
- New Blockchain Platform Solves Issues Facing Event Ticketing Industry
- The SEC Continues Its Regulatory Focus on Advisory Fees and Expenses
- Central Trading of OTC Derivatives Stabilizes the Real Economy
- CURRENCYCLOUD LAUNCHES GLOBAL COLLECTIONS, EMPOWERING BUSINESSES TO GO GLOBAL
- CIRCLE LAUNCHES US INSTANT WITHDRAWALS FOR CROSS-BORDER BANK TRANSFERS WITHIN SECONDS
- FREE CROSS BORDER PAYMENTS, EUROPEAN GROWTH, PRODUCT FEATURES & NEW SERVICES
- NEW CLICK AND COLLECT LUNCH CLUB MEALFIX LAUNCHES IN LONDON
- How to Screenshot Mac?
- BANKS FOUND TO BE PAYING UP TO FIVE TIMES TOO MUCH FOR IT PURCHASES PAID 450% MARKUP FOR IT PRODUCTS
- MAKE YOUR CHINESE MIDDLEMEN SELLERS GO ELSEWHERE
- CURRENCYTRANSFER VOWS TO TAKE INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS PAYMENTS OUT OF THE DARK AGES
CEO Hisham Itani and Resource Group Recognized in the 2020 Global Banking & Finance Awards®
Global Banking & Finance Review has awarded Hisham Itani the Chairman and CEO of Resource Group, Technology CEO of the...
Euro zone business activity shrank in January as lockdowns hit services
By Jonathan Cable LONDON (Reuters) – Economic activity in the euro zone shrank markedly in January as lockdown restrictions to...
Volkswagen’s profit halves, but deliveries recovering
BERLIN (Reuters) – Volkswagen reported a nearly 50% drop in its 2020 adjusted operating profit on Friday but said car...
Global chip shortage hits China’s bitcoin mining sector
By Samuel Shen and Alun John SHANGHAI/HONG KONG (Reuters) – A global chip shortage is choking the production of machines...
Iran’s oil exports rise ‘significantly’ despite sanctions, minister says
DUBAI/LONDON (Reuters) – Iran’s oil exports have climbed in recent months and its sales of petroleum products to foreign buyers...
Nissan to source more UK batteries as part of Brexit deal ‘opportunity’
By Costas Pitas LONDON (Reuters) – Nissan will source more batteries from Britain to avoid tariffs on electric cars after...
Muted recovery for UK retailers in December ends worst year on record
By David Milliken and Andy Bruce LONDON (Reuters) – British retailers struggled to recover in December from a partial coronavirus...
Chinese phone maker Honor partners with key chip suppliers after Huawei split
By David Kirton SHENZHEN, China (Reuters) – Chinese budget phone maker Honor said on Friday it had signed partnerships with...
Oil down $1 as China COVID-19 cases trigger clampdowns
By Noah Browning LONDON (Reuters) – Oil prices fell on Friday, retreating further from 11-month highs hit last week, weighed...
Stocks ease as gloomy data takes shine off U.S. stimulus hopes
By Tom Arnold and Swati Pandey LONDON/SYDNEY (Reuters) – Global shares slipped off record highs on Friday as gloomy data...