- CFOs: are you making the most of AI in your forecasting?
- Software investment is crucial as VAT collection enters new era
- Spanish banks in cyclical sweet spot
- Commercial Aerospace Revenues Continue Deceleration, While Defense Speeds Ahead According to Deloitte Global Report
- Being purposeful is financially responsible
- DELTA PARTNERS REVEAL THE BIGGEST DIGITAL TRENDS OF 2018
- TRANSACTION BANKS NEED DEDICATED EXPERTISE TO ENSURE DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION SUCCESS
- BREAKTHROUGH INNOVATION: HOW AGILE CAN IMPROVE PERFORMANCE
- QUARTERLY HEALTH CHECK SHOWS SMES ARE AT 18 MONTH HIGH
- DEFENSE REVENUES EXPAND, WHILE COMMERCIAL AEROSPACE SLOWS
- PAYSAFE GROUP PLC: TRADING UPDATE FOR YEAR ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2016
- DELOITTE: GLOBAL AEROSPACE AND DEFENSE REVENUES EXPECTED TO RESUME GROWTH, DRIVEN BY HIGHER DEFENSE SPENDING
- ROBO-ADVISORS – SHOULD YOU BE USING ONE?
- GOOD NEWS FOR EUROPE – BUT WHAT HAVE FALLING OIL PRICES MEANT FOR GULF FINANCES?
- FUNDRAISING FOR THE FUTURE OF INNOVATION
- Working Capital Management: Consistency is Key
- Kuwait Market Indices Lose Further Ground in 2011
CEO Hisham Itani and Resource Group Recognized in the 2020 Global Banking & Finance Awards®
Global Banking & Finance Review has awarded Hisham Itani the Chairman and CEO of Resource Group, Technology CEO of the...
Euro zone business activity shrank in January as lockdowns hit services
By Jonathan Cable LONDON (Reuters) – Economic activity in the euro zone shrank markedly in January as lockdown restrictions to...
Volkswagen’s profit halves, but deliveries recovering
BERLIN (Reuters) – Volkswagen reported a nearly 50% drop in its 2020 adjusted operating profit on Friday but said car...
Global chip shortage hits China’s bitcoin mining sector
By Samuel Shen and Alun John SHANGHAI/HONG KONG (Reuters) – A global chip shortage is choking the production of machines...
Iran’s oil exports rise ‘significantly’ despite sanctions, minister says
DUBAI/LONDON (Reuters) – Iran’s oil exports have climbed in recent months and its sales of petroleum products to foreign buyers...
Nissan to source more UK batteries as part of Brexit deal ‘opportunity’
By Costas Pitas LONDON (Reuters) – Nissan will source more batteries from Britain to avoid tariffs on electric cars after...
Muted recovery for UK retailers in December ends worst year on record
By David Milliken and Andy Bruce LONDON (Reuters) – British retailers struggled to recover in December from a partial coronavirus...
Chinese phone maker Honor partners with key chip suppliers after Huawei split
By David Kirton SHENZHEN, China (Reuters) – Chinese budget phone maker Honor said on Friday it had signed partnerships with...
Oil down $1 as China COVID-19 cases trigger clampdowns
By Noah Browning LONDON (Reuters) – Oil prices fell on Friday, retreating further from 11-month highs hit last week, weighed...
Stocks ease as gloomy data takes shine off U.S. stimulus hopes
By Tom Arnold and Swati Pandey LONDON/SYDNEY (Reuters) – Global shares slipped off record highs on Friday as gloomy data...