- CFOs: are you making the most of AI in your forecasting?
- Software investment is crucial as VAT collection enters new era
- Spanish banks in cyclical sweet spot
- Commercial Aerospace Revenues Continue Deceleration, While Defense Speeds Ahead According to Deloitte Global Report
- Being purposeful is financially responsible
- DELTA PARTNERS REVEAL THE BIGGEST DIGITAL TRENDS OF 2018
- TRANSACTION BANKS NEED DEDICATED EXPERTISE TO ENSURE DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION SUCCESS
- BREAKTHROUGH INNOVATION: HOW AGILE CAN IMPROVE PERFORMANCE
- QUARTERLY HEALTH CHECK SHOWS SMES ARE AT 18 MONTH HIGH
- DEFENSE REVENUES EXPAND, WHILE COMMERCIAL AEROSPACE SLOWS
- PAYSAFE GROUP PLC: TRADING UPDATE FOR YEAR ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2016
- DELOITTE: GLOBAL AEROSPACE AND DEFENSE REVENUES EXPECTED TO RESUME GROWTH, DRIVEN BY HIGHER DEFENSE SPENDING
- ROBO-ADVISORS – SHOULD YOU BE USING ONE?
- GOOD NEWS FOR EUROPE – BUT WHAT HAVE FALLING OIL PRICES MEANT FOR GULF FINANCES?
- FUNDRAISING FOR THE FUTURE OF INNOVATION
- Working Capital Management: Consistency is Key
- Kuwait Market Indices Lose Further Ground in 2011
Reconnecting the retail brain: learning from the octopus
By John Malpass, Retail Consultancy Practice Lead at Teradata An octopus has nine brains: one for each tentacle and plus one at...
How robotic technology will disrupt the manufacturing industry
By Marga Hoek, author of The Trillion Dollar Shift Robotics technology has the potential to disrupt industries across all sectors...
RPA, the software robots that finance and banking professionals need to hear about.
By Rory Gray, Vice President of Sales at leading software automation firm, UiPath, explains what role Robotic Process Automation (RPA)...
The rise of nomadic work: how to turn your remote team into a creative force
By Paige Erickson, EMEA MD, Workfront During the first stage of the lockdown in the spring, almost half of Brits...
The value of digital identity in payments
By Vince Graziani, CEO, IDEX Biometrics ASA In ever more challenging times, the payments industry needs to maintain trust by...
Consumers in the COVID era can learn to embrace strong customer authentication
By Ed Whitehead, Signifyd managing director, EMEA The changes that COVID-19 has caused in rapid succession make it hard to...
How NatWest used social media to better target its communications
By DuBose Cole, Head of Strategy, VaynerMedia London For banks, it is imperative to reach their existing – and potential...
It’s time to press ‘reset’ on travel and expense processes
By Rudy Daniello, EVP of Corporations, Amadeus Travel & Expenses(T&E) is a large spend category for companies across the globe....
Covid-19 and the rise of remote payment fraud: how do we catch a digital thief?
By Evgenia Loginova, co-founder and co-CEO of Radar Payments Covid -19 is finding different ways to hurt our finances –...
Effective financial planning will secure businesses a certain future
By Simon Bittlestone, CEO of financial analytics company Metapraxis 2020 has been an unpredictable year, bringing further volatility to already...