- What makes quality assurance (QA) essential in a banking blockchain
- IMAX Enters Into New $300 Million Credit Facility
- EFA Group: Connecting Worlds, Creating Impact Through Financing
- Debtwire Expands with Restructuring Data Platform and Debtwire Par
- Finastra’s Fusion LenderComm is now live, based on blockchain architecture
- BREXIT ISSUES TO CONSIDER FOR LOAN DOCUMENTATION
- CREDX OPENS DIGITAL MARKETPLACE FOR DEBT ISSUES
- SECURITISATIONS, ALIGNMENT OF INTERESTS AND A RECENT DC COURT RULING ON CLO RISK RETENTION
- FINASTRA, R3 AND SEVEN LEADING BANKS TO CREATE DISTRIBUTED LEDGER TECHNOLOGY PLATFORM FOR SYNDICATED LENDING COMMUNITY
- MUFG BOLSTERS LEVERAGED FINANCE TEAM IN EMEA WITH TWO SENIOR HIRES
- JAPAN LOOKS TO ARGENTINA TO MEET ITS FOOD-SECURITY NEEDS
- IFC LAUNCHES NEW PLATFORM TO MOBILIZE $5 BILLION FOR INFRASTRUCTURE INVESTMENTS IN EMERGING MARKETS
- IFC TO GIVE VPBANK $125M FINANCE PACKAGE
- SWEDBANK CHOOSES MISYS FOR LENDING TRANSFORMATION
- VENABLE ADDS EXPERIENCED COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE FINANCE ATTORNEY ROSS HONIG TO NEW YORK OFFICE
- TRADE DISPUTES CAN END POSITIVELY
- TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK TDB
- CAIXABI´S SYNDICATION AND SALES TEAM (DSV)
- Funding for Lending initiative
- World Bank Group Commits More Than $57 billion to Developing Countries in FY11 as Multi-Speed Economic Recovery Takes Shape
- TIPS FOR SELECTING An INVESTMENT BANK
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...