- Going through a ‘business divorce’
- Scope takes rating actions on long-term ratings of RBS Group entities due to improved fundamentals
- Herbert Smith Freehills boosts Francophone Africa presence in Johannesburg
- CREATION OF A TRUST
- M&A DEALS: WHAT TECH STARTUPS NEED TO KNOW
- WHY SOLE TRADER STATUS IS THE PERFECT BUSINESS STARTING POINT
- SEYFARTH SHAW APPOINTS NEW SAN FRANCISCO MANAGING PARTNER CHRISTIAN ROWLEY
- DISTINGUISHED EXECUTIVE COMPENSATION TEAM JOINS MCDERMOTT
- BRACING FOR BREXIT – AFTER THE SHOCK, WHAT NOW?
- EUROPEAN COURT APPROVES MONITORING OF EMPLOYEE’S PRIVATE MESSAGES
- NEW REPORT REVEALS FINANCIAL SERVICES SECTOR VIEWS DIVESTMENTS AS DIFFICULT AND LENGTHY
- RING-FENCING: VITAL UK BANKING REFORM OR A POLITICAL FOLLY?
- TAKING THE RIGHTS AND OPPORTUNITIES YOU HAVE NOW MORE SERIOUSLY
- MOBILE TECHNOLOGY RISKS AND SOLUTIONS
- Not enough discussion has taken place about how banks should ring-fence different parts of their operation
- FATCA Compliance – an achievable goal
- Ensuring Compliance with Stringent Data Security Regulations
- Counterparty Exposure Risk
- The (changing) role of central banks in financial stability policies
- Living Wills – SIFIs and Resolution after the Cannes Summit
- A new voice on a familiar topic – SEPA from the perspective of ECB Executive Board Member Peter Praet
- Achieving Sustainable Economic Reforms in Greece in 2011 and Beyond
The ultimate tech guide to remote working for the casual worker
By Paul Routledge D-Link Country Manager Like many others, you may have grabbed your laptop in the middle of March...
Safeguarding international logistics arrangements during the coronavirus crisis
By Adam Ewart, CEO and Founder of Send My Bag It has certainly been a whirlwind couple of months. The coronavirus...
The Future of Finance Teams: Digitally Transformed
By Simon Bull, Sales Operations & Business Development Manager at Aqilla Finance teams haven’t always been at the forefront of...
High-yield bonds will help, not hinder, businesses’ recovery
By Jesse Chenard CEO of fintech MonetaGo, One of the best indicators of stock market growth is high-yield bonds. The junk...
A holistic view of organisational security
By James Ward, Senior Cyber Consultant at MASS The finance sector is typically more developed than others when it comes...
IDnow: Putting a new face on identity verification
By Charlie Roberts, Head of Business Development UK&I at IDnow Munich headquartered IDnow is an identity verification provider which uses AI-based...
Finance leaders must act against increasing fraud
By David Thorley, Director of Customer Development, FISCAL Technologies The COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in a whole host of increased...
NextGen Communications – the future of customer experience
By Andrew Beatty, Head of Global Next Generation Banking at FIS As software development increasingly resembles push updates in services,...
The UK Property recovery has begun
By Jamie Johnson is the CEO of FJP Investment, The UK property sector will be integral to the country’s economic...
The Derry Group launches new employee engagement and communications app
The Derry Group, a one stop shop for the distribution, storage and order picking of chilled and frozen products has...