- Permanent employees ranked as the main driver of agility in tech firms, not artificial intelligence
- Is Shared Ownership The Future for First-Time Buyers?
- How will property developers lose out to the new leasehold changes?
- Londoners paying at least 4 times more Stamp Duty than the rest of the country
- What Is A Condo?
- LISA RADETSKY, ADVISOR TO REAL ESTATE DEVELOPERS, JOINS PHILLIPS NIZER AS PARTNER
- Q&A WITH RACHAEL DONNELLY, ASSOCIATE SOLICITOR IN THE PROPERTY LITIGATION TEAM AT BLACKS SOLICITORS LLP, ON THE KEY THINGS TO LOOK OUT FOR WHEN BUYING A LEASEHOLD PROPERTY
- THE END OF LEASEHOLD HOUSES AND INVESTMENT IN THE RESIDENTIAL GROUND RENT SECTOR?
- METRO BANK RAISES A GLASS TO APRIROSE
- DEBT AND EQUITY INVESTMENT SPECIALIST IW CAPITAL DRIVES £1.65M IN GROWTH FINANCE FOR LANCASHIRE-BASED PUB MANAGEMENT COMPANY – INGLENOOK INNS & TAVERNS
- TIME:COMMERCIAL FREEHOLD ENJOYS 14% INCREASE IN AUM SINCE BREXIT REFERENDUM AND MAKES A NEW ACQUISITION
- LEADING PROPERTY FUND MANAGER OFFERS SAFE HAVEN WITH INNOVATIVE LONG INCOME PROPERTY
- PROPERTY WEALTH BEATS PENSION SAVINGS FOR OVER-55S
- ACCOUNTANTS WORRY OVER FINANCIAL ADVICE BOOM
- FINANCIAL ADVICE WORRIES FOR LAW FIRMS
- BUYING DISTRESSED LOAN PORTFOLIOS
- BALANCING THE WEALTH MANAGEMENT PORTFOLIO: THE BENEFITS OF INVESTING IN COMMERCIAL PROPERTY
Standard Chartered Bank partners with Microsoft to become a cloud-first bank
Standard Chartered Bank and Microsoft Corp. on Tuesday announced a three-year strategic partnership to accelerate the bank’s digital transformation through a cloud-first strategy....
Younger generations drive UK alternative payment method adoption for online transactions
42% of Millennials and 35% of Generation Z feel confident using alternative payment methods, or have used them previously 81%...
New Moneypenny Survey Shows How Office Life has Transformed in Post-lockdown Return to Work
A new survey by leading outsourced communications provider, Moneypenny, into the return to work post-Covid lockdown, shows that almost half...
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...
Going branchless: How banks can keep customers coming through the virtual doors
By Richard Kelsey, Head of Software Sales at Backbase Though you might be familiar with the popular seaside town of Newquay,...
Board Report Highlights Complex Decision-Making Process Across Banking and Finance sector
‘The State Of Decision-Making’ report from Board, reveals business decisions made in silos without modern planning tools A third (33%)...