- Record month for LIQUI MOLY
- Daystar Power and Nigerian Bank of Agriculture agree on comprehensive cooperation to electrify rural Nigeria
- IDHub Foundation becomes a member of the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance
- VALUABLE CAPITAL GROUP, PART OF SINA CORPORATION GROUP, AND SAXO BANK ANNOUNCE PARTNERSHIP TO OFFER GLOBAL INVESTMENT SERVICES
- VOLANTE TECHNOLOGIES AND FINEXUS PARTNER TO HELP BUILD NEW REAL-TIME GROSS SETTLEMENT SYSTEMS FOR FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS ACROSS THE ASIA PACIFIC REGION
- LORD MAYOR LEADS CITY DELEGATION TO CHINA
- DELOITTE: BOARDROOMS AWARE OF CYBER RISKS, NOT EQUIPPED WITH EXPERTS
- THE WORKING GROUP ON U.S. RMB TRADING AND CLEARING APPLAUDS S&ED ACTION, PUBLICLY RELEASES ROADMAP FOR ACTION
- Malaysia: the Islamic financial capital of the world
- THE ASIAN INFRASTRUCTURE INVESTMENT BANK – SHAPING DEVELOPMENT
- KANTOX AND NOVERTUR JOIN FORCES TO BOOST INTERNATIONAL TRADE OF TRADITIONAL SMES
- BANK OF CHINA AND DEUTSCHE BÖRSE TO EXTEND STRATEGIC COOPERATION
- Interest Rate Strategy CNH: RQFII will not deplete offshore liquidity
- DATACENTERS AS AN ASSET
- How Chinese enterprises solve financial difficulties in overseas investments
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...
Going branchless: How banks can keep customers coming through the virtual doors
By Richard Kelsey, Head of Software Sales at Backbase Though you might be familiar with the popular seaside town of Newquay,...
Board Report Highlights Complex Decision-Making Process Across Banking and Finance sector
‘The State Of Decision-Making’ report from Board, reveals business decisions made in silos without modern planning tools A third (33%)...
EaseUS Free Data Recovery Software Recover Lost And Erased Documents
Have you anytime inadvertently masterminded erased or lost data from your work territory or PC? In case along these lines,...
Shawbrook Bank “cautiously optimistic” as it Publishes Half Year Report for 2020
Financial performance impacted by the pandemic Expected credit loss (ECL) charges of £45.8 million recognised on loans and advances to customers...
Shining a spotlight on operational resilience and cyber-risk in financial services
By Miles Tappin, VP of EMEA for ThreatConnect, explores why the financial services industry must build a cyber security strategy...