InMobi Wins Gold, Silver, Bronze MMA SMARTIES MENA Awards, Named “Technology Provider of the Year” for Fourth Consecutive Year
Winning Campaigns Included stc pay, Unilever, McDonald’s, and Marriott; InMobi shortlisted Across 7 Categories
London, United Kingdom – May 24th, 2023 – InMobi, a leading provider of mobile marketing and monetization technologies, won big at the MMA Smarties Awards during the organization’s May 18th gala for the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region. For the fourth year running, InMobi was named “Technology Provider of the Year” and took home gold, silver, and bronze MMA Smarties awards for its campaigns with stc pay, Unilever, McDonald’s, and Marriott. InMobi was also shortlisted across 7 categories.
“InMobi is thrilled to have been recognized as ‘Technology Provider of the Year’ for the fourth year in a row and honoured to have won several MMA Smarties awards with our valued clients,” says Jessica Moini, Commercial Director, META (Middle East, Turkey & Africa) at InMobi. “Smarties season is an exciting time of year for InMobi and its clients to showcase our innovative work together and we are grateful to have been recognized by the panel.”
Winning campaigns included stc pay, Unilever, McDonald’s, and Marriott, in collaboration with InMobi’s platform. InMobi won awards and made the shortlist in the following campaign categories:
- Experimental/Innovation Technology: Put your money where your mouth is: Closeup with innovative voice recognition ad unit to promote new toothpaste range – GOLD
- Lead Generation: stc pay user acquisition campaign yields staggering app usage, retention and transaction rates – GOLD
- Instant Impact: InMobi Helps McDonald’s Achieve Over 12x Engagement Rate Above Benchmark – SILVER
- Partnerships Marketing: stc pay user acquisition campaign yields staggering app usage, retention and transaction rates – SILVER
- Customer Life-Cycle Marketing: stc pay user acquisition campaign yields staggering app usage, retention and transaction rates – SILVER
- Geo Targeting: Marriott leverages programmatic and location technology to find affluent and expat MasterCard customers in competitive market – BRONZE
- Instant Impact: Awareness to conversion: du connects roaming business travellers with sophisticated summer campaign
- Partnerships Marketing: Marriott leverages programmatic and location technology to find affluent and expat MasterCard customers in competitive market
- Cross Platform – Digital Only: InMobi Helps McDonald’s Achieve Over 12x Engagement Rate Above Benchmark
- Gaming, Gamification & E-Sports: “Yalla Shoot!” – Asiacell scores a golden goal for brand awareness and app engagement with World Cup gaming app
- Programmatic: Marriott leverages programmatic and location technology to find affluent and expat MasterCard customers in competitive market
- XR Technology – (AR/VR/MR): Salam dials in extraordinary 23x global engagement benchmark through Rich Media innovation
- Customer Experience: InMobi Helps McDonald’s Achieve Over 12x Engagement Rate Above Benchmark
InMobi is a leading provider of content, monetization, and marketing technologies that help fuel growth for industries around the world. The company’s end-to-end advertising software platform, connected content and commerce experiences activate audiences, drive real connections, and diversify revenue for businesses globally. With deep expertise and unique reach in mobile, InMobi is a trusted and transparent technology partner for marketers, content creators and businesses of all kinds. Incorporated in Singapore, InMobi maintains a large presence in San Francisco, London, and Bangalore and has operations in New York, Chicago, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Delhi, Mumbai, Beijing, Shanghai, Jakarta, Manila, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Melbourne, Seoul, Tokyo, and Dubai. To learn more, visit inmobi.com.
Global Banking & Finance Review
Why waste money on news and opinions when you can access them for free?
Take advantage of our newsletter subscription and stay informed on the go!
Top Stories2 days ago
Oil tumbles 2% to 3-week low on strong dollar, profit taking
Top Stories2 days ago
Rouble recovers slightly after slide past 100 vs dollar
Top Stories1 day ago
UK’s Petrofac gets over $600 million carbon capture contract from ADNOC Gas
Top Stories2 days ago
Dollar climbs to near 150 vs yen after US shutdown avoided, data