- Five things investors and listed companies need to know about the common ownership debate and why it matters
- Global Banking & Finance Review honour Huxley Dubai with three different awards
- Teaching and Learning in the Digital Age
- Removing risk through reuse – modernisation in financial services
- Corvil Introduces AI-Powered “Intelligence Hub” to Help Electronic Trading Firms Achieve Optimal Execution Quality and Operations
- Virtual Accounts: leading payment expert calls for major changes in Wolfsberg Group guidance around “On behalf of” payments
- How banking is open to innovation
- WIRELINE AND QTUM TO PIONEER THE NEXT GENERATION OF CLOUD COMPUTING
- QATAR THE DRIVING FORCE AS GULF’S INTERIOR DESIGN INDUSTRY HITS $18BN ANNUAL VALUE
- TAKE A LOOK AT SD-WAN.AND PREPARE TO BE SURPRISED.
- INTO AFRICA: FOR CORPORATES, INSIDER KNOWLEDGE IS THE KEY TO UNLOCKING AFRICAN TRADE
- BANKING AND FINANCE REVIEW: WHAT’S IN STORE IN 2017?
- APT’S STATE OF BUSINESS EXPERIMENTATION REPORT FOR FINANCIAL SERVICES INSTITUTIONS REVEALS IMPROVING CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE IS TOP PRIORITY FOR MOST BANKS
- A CLOUD-BASED CONTROLLED OPEN WEB CONTAINER FOR THE FINTECH MARKET
- REGTECH: WHAT’S THE TECHNOLOGY BEHIND IT?
- ICON LAUNCHES ‘INSTANT PAYMENTS FRAMEWORK’ TO OPEN UP ACCESS TO REAL-TIME PAYMENTS FOR BANKS
- SCOTT LOGIC LAUNCHES NEW TECHNOLOGY DEMO
- HARNESSING DATA TO ENHANCE THE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
- INDIAN BUSINESSES STRENGTHEN UK TIES WITH NEW BILATERAL AGREEMENT & LAUNCH OF UK ASSOCHAM BY ITS PRESIDENT MR. RANA KAPOOR
- FX BLUE LABS GOES LIVE WITH XSTORE.PRO OFFERING A RANGE OF MULTI-LINGUAL APPS FOR X OPEN HUB BROKERS
- INDUSTRY EXPERT LAUNCHES NEW VENTURES TO PROVIDE INDEPENDENT ADVICE AND SUPPORT TO FOREX AND BINARY OPTIONS BROKERS
- BRANCH MMR ADVICE ISSUES SOLVED BY SCREEN SHARING SAYS VIZOLUTION
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...