- Sustainable bonds and loans: can we achieve more?
- More millennials are saving than ever before, but two thirds still worry about their financial future
- UK wealth managers will have to adapt as people live longer
- UK property demands are changing: how should investors respond?
- Scope affirms Deutsche Bank’s German mortgage-covered bonds at AAA and changes Outlook to Negative
- CoreVest Closes Sixth Securitization; Surpasses $1.2 Billion in Bonds
- Swedish banks: brighter prospects as housing crash fears recede
- TD Bank Finances Affordable Housing Project for Homeless Veterans at Walter Reed Military Campus
- DHFL’s Maiden Masala Bonds Market Open Ceremony at London Stock Exchange
- Sun Global Investments Acts As Joint Lead Manager On 5 Year Us$ 150 Million Masala Bond Issuance By India’s Dewan Housing Finance Limited
- WHAT ARE THE BEST ‘INVESTMENT SOLUTIONS FOR INSURERS’ IN A CHANGING ECONOMIC LANDSCAPE?
- CHINA: COMING BACK INTO FOCUS
- MILLENNIALS OUT-INVEST GEN X AND BABY BOOMERS
- “MUNIFIN” IN HELSINKI IS SUCCESSFULLY ADVANCING ITS COMPETITIVE OFFERING WITH ACUMEN TREASURY PLATFORM
- IRWIN MITCHELL PRIVATE WEALTH WARNS OF OVEREXPOSURE OF ASSETS IN INVESTING FOR RETIREMENT
- GREEN BOND FINANCES LOANS FOR GREEN INITIATIVES
- VENN PARTNERS ANNOUNCES THE PRICING OF ITS SECOND PRS BOND FINANCING
- Changing the perception of the alternative investment market
- STATE OF SMALL BUSINESS LENDING
- HOW DO WE DELIVER EFFECTIVE INCOME SOLUTIONS IN TODAY’S ENVIRONMENT?
- WEEKLY DIGEST: A TURN UP FOR THE BOOKS!
- ARE THERE GROUNDS FOR THE FED TO RAISE RATES THIS SUMMER?
- VENN PARTNERS LAUNCHES VENN HYPOTHEKEN, A NEW RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LENDER IN THE NETHERLANDS TARGETING €2BN OF ANNUAL MORTGAGE LENDING BY 2018
- INCORPORATING ALGORITHMIC TRADING SYSTEMS IN YOUR INVESTMENT AND TRADING STRATEGY
- VENN PARTNERS ANNOUNCES APPOINTMENT OF FORMER CHIEF EXECUTIVE OF THE CROWN ESTATE ROGER BRIGHT AS CHAIRMAN OF ITS OPERATING SUBSIDIARYFOR THE £3.5 BILLION PRIVATE RENTED SECTOR HOUSING GUARANTEE SCHEME
- VENN PARTNERS WELCOMES MOODY’S Aa1 PROVISIONAL RATING ON BONDS TO BE ISSUED BY PRS FINANCE PLC UNDER THE PRIVATE RENTED SECTOR GUARANTEE SCHEME
- MORRISON & FOERSTER ELECTS 11 NEW PARTNERS
- EUROPE’S BANK STRESS TESTS “WILL NOT BE ENOUGH”, WARNS DEVERE GROUP ANALYST
- AMENDMENTS TO THE CYPRUS CITIZENSHIP FOR FOREIGN INVESTORS
- 40% OF BRITS STILL BELIEVE PROPERTY IS THE BEST INVESTMENT, SURVEY REVEALS
- FUNDING FOR UK MID-MARKET COMPANIES: CHANGE IS AFOOT
- ECONOMIC TREND IN ASIA AND POSSIBLE EXPANSION OF INTERNATIONAL STRUCTURED FINANCE MARKET THEREIN
- London drives strong returns for residential investors in-2012
- Global Markets 2011 – Swinging Between Bailout and Bankruptcy
- Yen and Forex analysis
- Global Challenges in 2012
- A Gresham’s Law of Bank Management Engendered the Financial Crisis
- Standard Bank Group launches its Africa Commodity Index ETN
- Has Canada Misfired on a Global Banking Opportunity?
- BTN “The Leader of Mortgage in Indonesia”
- RBS launches new bonds on London Stock Exchange’s retail bond market
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...