- How can banks rise to the omnichannel challenge?
- How Innovative Technologies are Transforming the Banking and Financial Industry
- The Four Golden Rules for Achieving Financial Independence
- Q&A with Dale Gillham
- Blockchain Security—Moving Beyond the Hype
- Morgan Lewis Deepens Global Finance Practice with New Partner in New York
- Digital Revolution Transforming Finance Function, ISG Says
- Värde Partners, Barclays And Guber Banca Acquire Non-Performing Loan Portfolio Originated By 53 Italian Cooperative, Rural AndPopolari Banks (GBV €1.4 Billion)
- Schuldschein private-debt market rebounds from weak Q1, EUR 20bn in deals expected this year
- Morrison & Foerster Adds Senior Tax Partner In New York
- Top-Ranked Team of Restructuring Lawyers to Join O’Melveny in New York
- MORRISON & FOERSTER STRENGTHENS CROSS-BORDER FINANCE OFFERING WITH ADDITION OF PROMINENT PARTNER IN LONDON
- TRIO OF NEW PARTNER APPOINTMENTS FOR MOURANT OZANNES
- BLAKE MORGAN APPOINTS NEW LONDON BANKING AND FINANCE PARTNER
- MCDERMOTT MAINTAINS PRIVATE EQUITY GROWTH MOMENTUM IN CHICAGO
- NEW PARTNER LORRAINE VAZ STRENGTHENS DEBT FINANCE PRACTICE OF MCGUIREWOODS LONDON
- MCDERMOTT CONTINUES TO GROW ITS FINANCE AND PRIVATE EQUITY PRACTICES
- BAKERHOSTETLER ADDS TEAM TO M&A AND TAX PRACTICES GOODARZ AGAHI AND RYAN GAGLIO JOIN COSTA MESA OFFICE
- MCDERMOTT FURTHER EXPANDS ITS PRIVATE EQUITY PRACTICE IN CHICAGO
- STROOCK’S TAX PRACTICE ADDS NOTED TRANSACTIONAL ADVISOR MICHELLE M. JEWETT AS PARTNER IN NEW YORK
- SANTANDER APPOINTS SAUL PROCTOR AS A DIRECTOR WITHIN THE FINANCIAL SPONSORS TEAM FOR CORPORATE AND COMMERCIAL BANKING
- FINOVATE EVENT TO SHOWCASE THE NEXT GENERATION OF LEADING FINTECH PLAYERS
- STROOCK’S PERSONAL CLIENT SERVICES GROUP ADDS NOTED PRIVATE WEALTH ATTORNEY AND CPA KEVIN MATZ AS PARTNER IN NEW YORK
- MORRISON & FOERSTER ELECTS 15 PARTNERS
- SANTANDER APPOINTS ANDREW CLAYTON AS NATIONAL HEAD OF FINANCIAL SPONSORS FOR SANTANDER CORPORATE AND COMMERCIAL BANKING
- MCDERMOTT APPOINTS HARRIS C. SISKIND TO LEAD ITS GLOBAL CORPORATE & TRANSACTIONAL PRACTICE
- A CLOUD-BASED CONTROLLED OPEN WEB CONTAINER FOR THE FINTECH MARKET
- MCDERMOTT ADDS LEADING PRIVATE EQUITY TEAM TO EXPANDING CORPORATE & TRANSACTIONAL PRACTICE IN NEW YORK
- MCDERMOTT ADDS LEADING PRIVATE EQUITY PARTNER TO EXPANDING CORPORATE & TRANSACTIONAL PRACTICE IN NEW YORK
- ALLEN & OVERY STRENGTHENS GLOBAL FINANCE PRACTICE WITH HIRE OF FIVE-PARTNER LEVERAGED FINANCE TEAM IN NEW YORK
- MAYER BROWN EXPANDS PROJECT FINANCE CAPABILITIES WITH THE ADDITION OF TOM ELDRIDGE IN LONDON
- HIGHLY RESPECTED FINANCE PARTNER JOINS COOLEY IN LONDON
- INSIGHTS INTO TRADING THE CURRENCY MINORS
- GOLD: A STORE OF VALUE
- TAMING THE WOLF: MANAGING RISK IN A REGULATORY ENVIRONMENT
- EMIR AND THE FX MARKET
- Financial Supply Chain Automation – De-risking International Trade
- China: Conversation with World Bank Group President Zoellick at the Boao Forum for Asia Annual Conference 2012
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...