- Shifra Herzberg Joins Stroock’s Private Client Services Group in New York as Special Counsel
- Statflo Raises $12 Million to Continue Growth of 1:1 Sales Accelerator Software in Wireless & Tech Retail Stores
- Vitali Butbaev re-joins Saxo as CEO of Central and Eastern Europe
- BAKERHOSTETLER ELECTS PAUL SCHMIDT TO CHAIR, EFFECTIVE JANUARY 1, 2019
- PROMINENT LITIGATOR REJOINS MCDERMOTT’S MIAMI OFFICE
- MORRISON & FOERSTER ADDS SIX LITIGATORS TO ITS INDUSTRY-LEADING IP LITIGATION GROUP IN SAN FRANCISCO
- SILVERFLEET CAPITAL BUILDS ITS TEAM IN LONDON, MUNICH AND PARIS
- LONDON NEW BUILD SALES FALL UP TO 41%
- MORRISON & FOERSTER ELECTS 15 PARTNERS
- BAKERHOSTETLER ADDS GOVERNMENT TELECOM AND TECHNOLOGY PRO TO EXPANDING FEDERAL POLICY TEAM
- SG CAPITAL MANAGEMENT APPOINTS VETERAN RESEARCH ANALYSTS
- ID FRAUD SPIKE: HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF FROM FRAUDSTERS
- THE BANKING IT LANDSCAPE
- BAKERHOSTETLER EXPANDS NATIONAL ANDA CAPABILITIES
- U.S. ATTORNEY STEVEN M. DETTELBACH REJOINS BAKERHOSTETLER AS CO-LEADER OF WHITE COLLAR DEFENSE AND CORPORATE INVESTIGATIONS TEAM
- TXCELL APPOINTS STÉPHANE BOISSEL AS CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER AND PROMOTES MIGUEL FORTE TO CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
- FROM LAW DEGREE TO TELEMARKETING CAREER: Q&A WITH CHRIS CLARKE, CLIENT DIRECTOR AT MARKETMAKERS
- PAYSAFECARD APPOINTS WALTER TAUCHNER AS VICE PRESIDENT OF PARTNER MANAGEMENT
- MIRABAUD ASSET MANAGEMENT EXPANDS EUROPEAN COVERAGE WITH RECRUITMENT OF DAVID BASOLA FOR THE ITALIAN MARKET
- HEDGE CONNECTION’S GLOBAL FUND FORUM 2014 ANNOUNCES NEW GUEST SPEAKERS AND LEAD SPONSOR
- FE INTERNATIONAL SETS THE GLOBAL STANDARD FOR BROKERAGE SERVICES TO MID-MARKET ONLINE BUSINESSES
- SQEEQEE CONTINUES TO ENHANCE ITS POPULAR SOCIAL NETWORTHING PLATFORM WITH LATEST UPGRADES
- O’MELVENY ADDS M&A AND PRIVATE EQUITY PARTNER IN LONDON
- INTERVIEW WITH THERESE TUCKER CEO AND FOUNDER OF BLACKLINE SYSTEMS
- ARGONAUT DECLARES ITS INTENT AS IT PREPARES FOR INDEPENDENCE
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...