- How Can You Get Free Money To Start Your Business?
- How much does it cost to build a house?
- A blockchain solution for global peer-to-peer lending
- The Changing PRS Sector: Why Institutional Investors Will Ring in the Changes
- Two years on from the Brexit vote: How has the UK’s property market responded
- Promontory MortgagePath Adds Relationship Management And Sales Executives
- BANKING AND FINANCE REVIEW: WHAT’S IN STORE IN 2017?
- THE CREDIT STRUGGLES OF BRITAIN
- US MODEL CAN PLUG THE UK PROTECTION GAP
- LITIGATION PARTNER TONYA ESPOSITO OLIVER JOINS SEYFARTH IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
- UK’S FAILING SMES FALL INTO £1 BILLION FUNDING GAP, DESPITE £126 BILLION IN UNTAPPED PRIVATE INVESTOR FINANCE. INVESTOR CONFIDENCE IN PRIVATE EQUITY INVESTMENT IS HIGH, WITH 63% INTENDING TO INVEST IN SMES IN THE NEXT FIVE YEARS AND OVER HALF OF UK INVESTORS LOOKING TO EIS FOR 2016
- DEBT COLLECTORS AGREE – IT’S TIME TO MODERNIZE
- The Rise and rise of the Turkish Banks
- European Investment Bank – the EU’s Northern Rock
- Banking Reform – no confidence in the ship’s charts, nor in the officers at the helm
- The “Great” Recession in Canada: Perception vs. Reality
- Housing In Canada
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...