- Balancing the Books on delivery – the right approach for retailers
- Thomson Reuters and Moody’s Analytics partner on IFRS9 SPPI Solution for Fixed-Income Investors
- Four IT Industry Shifts Impacting NetOps and the Role of Network Performance Monitoring and Diagnostics
- Why Should the Financial Services Industry Embrace Machine Learning?
- FINMA has Officially Recognised #MetaHashCoin as the Utility Token
- Micro Focus takes on GDPR compliance and ransomware with File Governance Suite
- The UK’s National SIRA program – a collaboration of more than 130 well-known financial institutions, sharing intelligence and data to combat fraud, risk and financial crime, defending against £billions in losses.
- The CRS cliff edge: turning a challenge into an opportunity
- Innovative Technology Will Help the Finance Sector with Compliance
- NEW DEUTSCHE BANK PUBLICATION SHOWS HOW PAYABLES FINANCE IS HELPING TO BRIDGE THE US$1.5TRN TRADE FINANCE GAP
- TADAWUL ANNOUNCES SIGNIFICANT MARKET ENHANCEMENTS
- HOW CAN COMPANIES OVERCOME THE HURDLES OF MANAGING CLIENT DATA?
- NEWVOICEMEDIA SHOWCASES USEFUL INNOVATION FOR MORE SUCCESSFUL CONVERSATIONS AT CLOUDFEST LONDON
- MAPR AND TALEND COLLABORATE TO DELIVER GOVERNED GDPR DATA LAKE SOLUTION
- KEEPING UP WITH EUROPEAN MARKET INFRASTRUCTURE REGULATIONS
- SAUDI STOCK EXCHANGE NAMED TO WATCH LIST FOR MSCI EMERGING MARKET INDEX
- RISE IN CYBERATTACKS HIGHLIGHTS THE IMPORTANCE OF A SOLID BUSINESS CONTINUITY PLAN
- SAUDI STOCK EXCHANGEUPDATES ON MAJOR CAPITAL MARKET REFORMS
- SAUDI STOCK EXCHANGE UPDATES ON MAJOR CAPITAL MARKET REFORMS
- IN A WORLD OF INCREASED COMPLEXITY, HOW CAN BANKS ACHIEVE FINANCIAL COMPLIANCE?
- MIFID II: AS THE DUST SETTLES ON THE EMIR AND REMIT ROLLOUT, A NEW LAYER OF REGULATORY RISK IS SET TO LAND ON COMMODITY TRADERS
- NEARLY TWO IN THREE COMPANIES ARE UNDERGOING A MAJOR IT TRANSFORMATION, ACCORDING TO NEW SURVEY FROM PROTIVITI
- BRINGING GIS TO LIFE
- Achieving optimal security and compliance through transparent encryption
- Banking, Regulation and Big Data…Too Big to Change?
- Fixed income investment of insurance companies and pension funds in a low yield – but volatile – environment
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...