- The Case for Stablecoins in Growing Regions Around the Globe
- Why the Millenial Generation is Helping Push Financial Firms into the Cloud
- The Future of Apps in Finance
- How to Implement Defense-in-Depth Security
- Fast Blockchains as a Core of New Banking Technologies
- Thomson Reuters Selects CryptoCompare for Cryptocurrency Data
- Chief Financial Officer Summit
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Internet of Things (IoT) Becoming Biggest Influences on Tech Industry
- SwiftScale unveils eight scaleups shaping the future of business
- Time on your hands, not your handset
- BALANCING CYBERSECURITY AND INDIVIDUAL PRIVACY – NEW WHOIS DATA PROTECTIONS IN 2018
- A STRATEGIC RESPONSE TO OPEN BANKING
- ARE WE SAFE TO BANK ON BIOMETRICS?
- FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS FIGHTING AGAINST FRAUD
- LEGACY SYSTEMS: THE NEXT FINANCIAL CRISIS?
- NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTORS HOLD THE KEY TO UNLOCK BUSINESS POTENTIAL
- 60 FINANCIAL SERVICES COMPANIES SIGN MANIFESTO LOBBYING FOR CHANGES TO THE CURRENT DRAFT OF PSD2
- VOICE TECHNOLOGY DRIVES GREATER EMOTIONAL CONNECTION WITH BRANDS, ACCORDING TO MINDSHARE FUTURES AND J. WALTER THOMPSON INNOVATION GROUP
- COULD CASB HELP BANKS GET TO CLOUD 9?
- CENTRIFY CONFIRMS THE ENTERPRISE SECURITY INDUSTRY HAS FAILED TO STOP BREACHES
- INVESTORS FLAG LACK OF REGULATORY READINESS AS KEY BLOCKCHAIN OBSTACLE
- PROPERTY INVESTORS WELCOME RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY
- 5 SECURITY TRENDS FINANCIAL SERVICES NEED TO CONSIDER IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS
- THE MOBILE REVOLUTION IS HERE – IT JUST HASN’T BEEN IMPLEMENTED
- GLOBAL SURVEY REVEALS CFOS VALUE “SOFT SKILLS” AND COLLABORATION
- WHY CROWD FUNDED REAL-ESTATE ISN’T ALWAYS CROWDFUNDING
- DOES APPLE PAY SYMBOLISE A PAYMENTS REVOLUTION?
- Work-From-Home Customer Service Agents: The Security Pros and Cons
- BRICKVEST RECEIVES $1M FUNDING TO REVOLUTIONISE REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT
- GROWTH SLOWS IN SERVICE SECTOR BUT FIRMS REMAIN UPBEAT
- ‘NEW ERA’ FOR ERP HAILED, AS CLOUD HELPS GROWING BUSINESSES UNLOCK GROWTH
- Policy Based Networking brings IT out of the shadows
- From Woolf to Salz: Assessing Corporate Cultural Health
- Fenergo launches next-generation Client & Counterparty Data Management solution to support regulatory onboarding
- Case study for Torstone Technology
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...