- Finance: your path to a quicker closing period
- Receptional WINS UK Digital Experience Award 2018!
- Broadridge Partners with StatPro to Deliver Comprehensive Performance Analytics
- Motista Expands Executive Leadership Team to Further Increase Market Share
- SCALING A SMALL DATA TEAM WITH THE POWER OF MACHINE LEARNING
- CAMRADATA ASKS ‘DOES STYLE MATTER?’ IN A NEW WHITE PAPER ON INVESTMENT STYLES
- EWISE INTRODUCES FREE TRIAL OF CATEGORISATION-AS-A-SERVICE API FOR DEVELOPERS
- THE STATE OF WISCONSIN INVESTMENT BOARD AND CITISOFT ANNOUNCE SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF MAJOR TRANSFORMATION PROGRAM
- EIGHT TOP TIPS TO IMPROVE DATA-DRIVEN MARKETING IN FINANCIAL SERVICES
- INVESTCLOUD LAUNCHES NEW NAVY APPS FOR PENSIONS, ENDOWMENTS AND FOUNDATIONS
- PROS AND CONS OF AN INTERNAL MODEL APPROACH VERSUS A STANDARDISED APPROACH
- STANDARD LIFE CHOOSES NEUSTAR MARKETSHARE FOR ATTRIBUTION ANALYTICS AND MARKETING PLANNING
- FUNDCOUNT HIRES INVESTMENT TECHNOLOGY VETERAN MIKE SLEMMER FOR LEADERSHIP ROLE
- FIREEYE REPORT IDENTIFIES HIGHLY-SOPHISTICATED CYBER THREAT GROUP AIMING TO CHEAT WALL STREET
- NEW TOOLS FOR BETTER RISK MANAGEMENT
- AEGON: TACKLING THE RISING TIDE OF REGULATION WITH ASSET CONTROL
- TEKNOMETRY RECEIVES SPECIAL COMMENDATION AT FUNDS EUROPE AWARDS
- AXIOMA ENTERS MULTI-ASSET CLASS SPACE WITH LAUNCH OF AXIOMA RISK
- Brewin Dolphin selects Teknometry for investment performance analysis
- Royal London Asset Management selects Teknometry for investment performance analysis
UBX appoints new Chief Investment Officer
In line with its strategy to explore and invest in companies and platforms of the future, UBX—the Fintech and Corporate...
Workforce Diversity Matters To Our ESG Evaluation
We believe the limited representation of Black voices in key decision-making processes prevents companies from reaping the benefits of a...
Blackline reveals CEO succession plan
By President & COO Marc Huffman appointed CEO as of Jan. 1st, 2021; Founder Therese Tucker to serve as executive...
From furlough to returning to work – employees are feeling insecure in their future
New data looking into 6,273 employees, commissioned by Perkbox, the employee experience platform, has revealed the considerable impacts of the...
How mortgage regulations are changing globally
By Globalaw members Oliver Foerster, Partner @ Huth Dietrich Hahn, Roberto Sparano, Partner @ Quorum Legal ,Paul Tully, Managing Director and Partner...
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...