- IPO of SIG Combibloc – 10th Listing on the Swiss Stock Exchange in 2018
- The Stars Group Announces Proposed Public Offering of Common Shares
- Agorai Unveils £20 Million Investment in UK AI Market, Appoints Sir George Zambellas to Board of Directors
- Triple Point launches Impact EIS
- VectoIQ Acquisition Corp. Closes $200 Million Initial Public Offering
- PROREIT records strong first quarter 2018 results
- INK PROTOCOL PARTNERS WITH KLEROS TO TACKLE TRANSACTION DISPUTES
- HUAZHANG TECHNOLOGY WILL ACQUIRE TWO HEADBOX SUPPLIERS IN THE PRC AT CONSIDERATION OF RMB34 MILLION
- THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE ECB AND THE FED IN CRISIS MANAGEMENT
- STRATEGIC PARTNERS SUPPORT ACCELERATED ROLL-OUT OF MONITISE’S GLOBAL PLATFORM
- A Look At Dubai Investments PJSC (DI)
- Jean-Claude Trichet: Interview with Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung
- Hearing at the Committee on Economic and Monetary Affairs of the European Parliament
- Interview with Il Sole 24 Ore
- One size fits all?
- Building Europe, building institutions
- Interview with Jean-Claude Trichet, President of the ECB,
- Monetary policy in uncertain times
Digital collaboration: Shaping the Future of Finance
By Ryan Lester, Senior Director of Customer Experience Technologies at LogMeIn With heightened economic uncertainty and increased customer expectation becoming...
The 2020 Outbound Email Data Breach Report Finds Growing Email Volumes and Stressed Employees are Causing Rising Breach Risk
Research by Egress reveals organisations suffer outbound email data breaches approximately every 12 working hours Egress, the leading provider of human layer data security solutions, today released their 2020 Outbound Email Data...
Regulating innovation: the biggest challenge in payments
By Fady Abdel-Nour, Global Head of M&A and Investments, PayU Over the course of the last six months, the payments...
Investors remain worried about COVID, but positive towards stamp duty holiday
By Jamie Johnson, CEO of FJP Investment The journey back to economic normality will be strenuous. COVID-19 has imbued many...
Creating a culture of cybersecurity in Financial Services
By Martin Landless, Vice President for Europe at LogRhythm As the financial services sector increasingly moves online and reaps the...
How the financial sector can keep newly acquired customers returning time and time again
By Dicken Doe from Foolproof, a Zensar company Covid-19 has changed the financial lives of millions; what worked for people...
Creating an engaging email marketing campaign that avoids the junk folder
By David Wharram, CEO of Coast Digital With more than 280 billion emails sent every day, email marketing is a...
Cloud in Banking: An Opportunity That Can’t be Ignored
By David Rimmer, Research Associate at Leading Edge Forum Originally offered as a better way to build IT systems, cloud...
Increased contactless spending could be linked to higher fraud and payment disputes, warns global risk expert
The rapid adoption of contactless payments during COVID-19 may be contributing to multiple strands of fraud Monica Eaton-Cardone, COO and...
Pay and Go, why seamless checkout is essential for the customer experience
By Ralf Gladis, CEO, Computop Shopping for many is therapy…until they reach the queue for the checkout. It’s easier online...