- A foundation for effective data science
- Broadcom to Acquire CA Technologies for $18.9 Billion in Cash
- HyperBlock Completes Acquisition of CryptoGlobal and Will List on the Canadian Securities Exchange
- Sterlite Tech to Acquire European Optical Cable Manufacturer
- EMBRAER S.A.: Boeing and Embraer to Establish Strategic Aerospace Partnership to Accelerate Global Aerospace Growth
- Granite to Acquire German Logistics Property and Sell Aurora, Ontario Office Properties
- Bertram Capital Completes Sale of Maxcess to Berwind Corporation
- Recommended Voluntary Cash Offer to Acquire all Shares in LINK Mobility Group ASA by Victory Partners VIII Norway AS
- People’s United Financial To Acquire First Connecticut Bancorp, Inc.
- MGM Growth Properties LLC Completes Increase and Extension of Term Loan A and Revolver Through Amended Credit Facilities
- United Bancorp, Inc. Announces Agreement To Acquire Powhatan Point Community Bancshares, Inc.
- Merchants Bancorp’s Joy State Bank To Acquire Farmers-Merchants National Bank of Paxton
- Aptiv Completes Acquisition of KUM
- Microsoft to acquire GitHub for $7.5 billion
- Rexford Industrial Acquires Industrial Property For $14 Million
- Clearlake Capital-Backed Wheel Pros Acquires Gorilla Automotive Products
- HKBN Acquires ICG to Form Cloud System Integration Powerhouse
- Iron Mountain Acquires Dutch EvoSwitch Data Center Business for €205 ($235) Million
- The Rise of Artificial Intelligence is Projected to Accelerate
- Kimbell Royalty Partners, LP announces acquisition of mineral and royalty interests held by Haymaker Minerals & Royalties, LLC and Haymaker Resources, LP for $404 million and proposed election to change tax status
- PAI Partners Acquires M Group Services From First Reserve
- Good Life Networks Inc. announces acquisition of Impression X
- SS&C TO ACQUIRE DST SYSTEMS
- ECN CAPITAL SIGNS DEFINITIVE AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE TRIAD FINANCIAL SERVICES, INC.
- SIX SELLS COMMERCIAL ISSUING BUSINESS IN AUSTRIA TO EASYBANK
- HOW AND WHY CORPORATE CASH HOARDING MUST END – PART II
- PASHA Bank was named the Fastest Growing Corporate Bank in Georgia
- BASCOM SAN FRANCISCO ACQUIRES A 368-UNIT MULTIFAMILY PROPERTY IN SACRAMENTO
- DIEBOLD AND WINCOR NIXDORF TO COMBINE, CREATING PREMIER SELF-SERVICE COMPANY FOR FINANCIAL AND RETAIL MARKETS
- VIRTUSA ANNOUNCES DEFINITIVE AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE A MAJORITY INTEREST IN POLARIS CONSULTING & SERVICES, LTD.
- RAPID7 ACQUIRES LOGENTRIES; ADDS MACHINE DATA SEARCH TO ITS LEADING SECURITY DATA AND ANALYTICS PLATFORM
- TOP IMAGE SYSTEMS TO ACQUIRE U.S.-BASED CLOUD SOFTWARE AND SOLUTIONS COMPANY EGISTICS
- DRIVING MORE PREDICTABLE CASH FLOW
- VIRTUSA EXPANDS OPERATIONS IN EUROPE WITH TRADETECH CONSULTING ACQUISITION
Board Report Highlights Complex Decision-Making Process Across Banking and Finance sector
‘The State Of Decision-Making’ report from Board, reveals business decisions made in silos without modern planning tools A third (33%)...
EeaseUS Free Data Recovery Software Recover Lost And Erased Documents
Have you anytime inadvertently masterminded erased or lost data from your work territory or PC? In case along these lines,...
Shawbrook Bank “cautiously optimistic” as it Publishes Half Year Report for 2020
Financial performance impacted by the pandemic Expected credit loss (ECL) charges of £45.8 million recognised on loans and advances to customers...
Shining a spotlight on operational resilience and cyber-risk in financial services
By Miles Tappin, VP of EMEA for ThreatConnect, explores why the financial services industry must build a cyber security strategy...
Front line strategies for responding to the COVID-19 crisis: Experiences from legal team leaders around the world
By Diane Dix – General Counsel, Total Safety, Marc Michael – Chief Counsel, Global Dispute Resolution, AES Corp, Tim Williams...
Reinventing Your Digital Marketing Strategy Post-Covid
By Paige Arnof-Fenn, Founder & CEO Mavens & Moguls I started a global branding and marketing firm 19 years ago. Marketing...
The impact of a recession on your pension
By James Turner, Director at Turner Little The stock market is beginning to show signs of life as measures introduced...
From accountants to advisors: changing roles and expectations
By Chris Downing, Director for Accountants & Bookkeepers at Sage The line between strategic advisor and traditional accountant is blurring....
Trust matters more than ever in an uncertain world
By Zac Cohen, COO, Trulioo Trust in the time of COVID-19 Perhaps more than ever before, retail and investment banks...
Banking beyond the office
By Tim Hood is the Associate Vice President for Hyland in EMEA. Following months of unprecedented challenges, the global...