- How Cash Efficiency in Indices, Derivatives and Managed Accounts may be Important to an Institutional Investor’s Well being
- All you need to know about the health checks your staff require for work travel
- CAMRADATA publishes Investment Research Reports for Q1 2018
- Miton’s David Jane: Embrace the return of volatility
- NEW ALGORITHM USES TWITTER TO PREDICT THE STOCK MARKET RESEARCHERS DEVELOP A WAY FOR TRADERS TO USE TWITTER TO MAKE BETTER INVESTMENT DECISIONS
- MITON’S DAVID JANE: CLIMBING THE WALL OF WORRY
- EZE SOFTWARE INTEGRATES OTAS ANALYTICS TO HELP TRADERS WITH BEST EXECUTION
- SMALL BUSINESSES NOW INVESTING BIG MONEY TO REDUCE THE RISKS OF CYBER CRIME
- VAR AND AWAY – RISK FACTORS REVISITED
- HAVE THE YEARS OF PLENTY GONE? FOR SOME ASSET CLASSES THEY CERTAINLY HAVE.
- REFUGE TO THE BORED: NETFLIX’S JOURNEY FROM NOVELTY TO INNOVATOR
- M&A LEAKS – THE MOTIVATION, THE BENEFITS AND THE RISKS
- Building Europe, building institutions
UBX appoints new Chief Investment Officer
In line with its strategy to explore and invest in companies and platforms of the future, UBX—the Fintech and Corporate...
Workforce Diversity Matters To Our ESG Evaluation
We believe the limited representation of Black voices in key decision-making processes prevents companies from reaping the benefits of a...
Blackline reveals CEO succession plan
By President & COO Marc Huffman appointed CEO as of Jan. 1st, 2021; Founder Therese Tucker to serve as executive...
From furlough to returning to work – employees are feeling insecure in their future
New data looking into 6,273 employees, commissioned by Perkbox, the employee experience platform, has revealed the considerable impacts of the...
How mortgage regulations are changing globally
By Globalaw members Oliver Foerster, Partner @ Huth Dietrich Hahn, Roberto Sparano, Partner @ Quorum Legal ,Paul Tully, Managing Director and Partner...
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...