The Global Zirconium Market is forecast to reach USD 620.0 Million by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data.
Various factors promote the expansion of the zirconium market. One of the mentionable factors in this context is the rise in the number of nuclear power stations in developing nations. Such an increase in nuclear power stations in developing countries results in promoting the demand for zirconium and expanding market growth. Regions like the Asia Pacific is a significant exporter of ceramics that have positive impact on the growth of the market.
In addition to the specified fact, zirconium has strong corrosion resistance properties that makes it appropriate for its application in nuclear power plants. The rise in nuclear power plants in developing nations and the presence of appropriate qualities to implement it in these plants contributes to the expansion of the industry. Apart from that, zirconium has diverse applicability ranging from table, pipes, sanitary ware, decorative ware, bricks, and ceramic tables. Such different application of zirconium also contributes to its market growth. It has qualities like high chemical resistance, low thermal expansion coefficient. These qualities in zirconium makes it applicable in foundry and refractories.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1452
In regards to the region, Asia Pacific leads the market due to the rise in the number of nuclear power plants and a significant export of ceramics. A combination of these two factors makes the zirconium market relevant to this region that contributes to its market dominance.
Key participants include:
Alkane, Iluka Resources, Tronox, Exxaro Resources, Kenmare Resources, Luxfer Holdings PLC, RBM, Oxkem Limited, Richards Bay Minerals, and Smartac Group China Holdings Limited.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The zirconium market held a market share of USD 420.0 million in the year 2018. It is forecasted to grow at a rate of 4.9% during the forecast period.
- Apart from the above-discussed application of zirconium, it is also applicable for the production of abrasive materials, artificial jewelry, and insulating. Diversity, in its use, helps in its market expansion.
- In the context of occurrence, zircon dominates the market. It held a market share of 49% in 2018 with a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period. Its applicability in various industrial purposes like casting and foundry contributes to its market dominance.
- In the processing segment, extraction leads the market. In the year 2018, it held a market share of 63% with a growth rate of 4.6% during the forecast period. The significance of the process of collecting zircon has contributed to its market dominance.
- In regards to end users of zirconium, ceramics dominants the market. It is forecasted to hold 47% of the market by 2026 with a CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period. Zirconium is applicable for producing tableware, sanitary ware, and tiles in this segment. Diversity in the application of this segment and significant exports of ceramic in specific regions have contributed to its market dominance.
- In the application segment, nuclear grade dominates the market. It is forecasted to hold 46% of the market by 2026 with a growth rate of 5.1% during the forecast period. Increase in nuclear power stations in developing nations is a major contributing factor for its market dominance.
- The Asia Pacific holds the most significant market share. It is forecasted to hold 39% of the market by 2026 with a growth rate of 5.2% during the forecast period. Development of nuclear power stations in this region and substantial exports of ceramics are the factors contributing to its market dominance.
Request for Custom Research @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1452
For the purpose of this report, according to Occurrence, Processing, End-user, Application, and Region:
Occurrence Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026) (Kilo Tons)
Processing Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026) (Kilo Tons)
End-user Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026) (Kilo Tons)
- Zircon chemicals
Application Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026) (Kilo Tons)
- Nuclear grade
- Industrial grade
- Firearm grade
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026) (Kilo Tons)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1452
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Materials and Chemicals Industry:
Ammonium Phosphate Market Size, Share, Trends & Analysis, Report By Type (Ammonium Polyphosphate, Di-Ammonium Phosphate (DAP), Mono-Ammonium Phosphate (MAP)), By Application (Fertilizers, Flame Retardant, Food & Beverage, Water Treatment Chemicals, Others), By Region, Competitive Strategies and Segment Forecasts for 2016-2026
Agricultural Chelates Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (EDTA, EDDHA, DTPA, IDHA, Others), By Application (Soil Application, Seed Dressing, Foliar Sprays, Fertigation, Others), By Micronutrient Type (Iron, Manganese, Others), By Crop Type (Cereals & Grains, Oilseeds & Pulses, Fruits & Vegetables, Others), By End-Use (Agriculture, Indoor Farming), And By Region Forecast To 2028
Borosilicate Glass Market Size, Share & Analysis By Type (Non-Alkaline Earth, Alkaline Earth Containing, High-Borate), Byapplication (Heat-Resistant Glass Panels, Display Screens, Lighting Glass, Sealing Glasses, Neutral Glasses, Cosmetic Containers, Solar Glass, Glass Microspheres, Others), By Region, Segment Forecast To 2027
Acoustic Metamaterials Market By Type (Resonant Membrane, Periodic Resonators, Sonic Crystal), By Application Type (Seismic Wave Reflection, Vibration Control, And Others), And Region-Global Forecast To 2027
Gracilaria Agarose and Gelidium Agarose Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (Gracilaria Agarose, Wild Harvest, Aquaculture, Gelidium Agarose, Wild Harvest, Aquaculture), By Application (Agarose Gel Electrophoresis, Protein Purification, Food & Beverage, Cosmetic, Microbiology, Others), By Region Forecast To 2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-zirconium-market