An X-ray, or also, more commonly, X-radioactivity, is an electromagnetic penetrating form of high energy radiation, which is used for medical diagnosis. This radiation has been found useful in many medical situations, and it is used for such things as tumors, the development of different cancers, the detection of bone problems, the treatment of broken bones, etc. Many types of X-rays are available, depending on their purposes and their applicability. The most widely used type of X-rays is the x-ray that penetrates the skin.
The x-ray produces a high level of radiation, which can be harmful if X-rays are viewed in the wrong wavelength or at the wrong angle. There are other types of x-ray equipment that including fluoroscopy, diagnostic x-ray camera, a chest x-ray machine, a CT scanner, and a magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scanner. Special eyewear like prescription glasses is also needed to diagnose a health problem through X-ray.
The global X-ray market is estimated to be valued at US$ 9,370.3 million in 2020 and is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 7.8% over the forecast period (2020-2027).
Request sample copy of this report:
The increasing prevalence of cancer and bone-related issues is the main factor that is augmenting the growth of the global X-ray market. For instance, according to the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC), around 50 million individuals in the world are living within 5 years of a previous cancer diagnosis. Moreover, the increasing prevalence of product launches by the key market players is also boosting the growth of the global X-ray market.
As mentioned above, there are two different kinds of x-ray: those that produce images from inside the body, called orthopedic x-ray; and those that produce images from outside the body called diagnostic x-ray. In the diagnostic x-ray, the x-ray itself produces images of the internal organs, bones, and so on. The radiologist interprets these images to determine what the patient’s problems are. This kind of x-ray is most often used to detect tumors or other health problems. The x-ray technician usually makes the decision about which type of x-ray to use based on how many tests it will take to come to the diagnosis. However, the invention of various other non-harmful ways for the detection of various diseases is the main factor that is hindering the growth of the global X-ray market.
Owing to the increase of bone-related issues in the region, North America is witnessing high demand for the growth of the global X-ray market. For instance, according to the Ohio State’s Professional Website Platform, around 6.3 million bone fractures happen every year in the U.S. Moreover, the growing prevalence of the healthcare system in the region is also driving market growth. Owing to such factors there have been various industrial developments in the global X-ray market. For instance, in August 2020, Canon Medical introduced a new mobile digital X-ray device called SOLTUS 500.
Get PDF brochure of this report:
Key Players In X-ray Market
The “Global X-ray Market” study report will provide a valuable insight with an emphasis on the global market. The major players in the market are Siemens AG, Toshiba Medical Systems, Hitachi Medical Corporation, Shimadzu Corporation, Carestream Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Canon Inc., GE Healthcare, Bracco Imaging S.p.A, and Hologic, Inc
The study objectives of this report are:
• To study and analyze the global Keyword size (value and volume) by the company, key regions/countries, products and application, history data from 2020 to 2027, and forecast to 2027.
• To understand the structure of Keyword by identifying its various sub-segments.
• To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
• Focuses on the key global Keyword manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis, and development plans in the next few years.
• To analyze the Keyword with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
• To project the value and volume of Keyword sub-markets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the key factors driving X-ray Market expansion?
What will be the value of X-ray Market during 2020- 2027?
Which region will make notable contributions towards global X-ray Market revenue?
What are the key players leveraging X-ray Market growth?
Customization of the Report
In case of any Queries or Customization Requirements please connect with our sales team, who will ensure that your requirements are met.
Note: Access insightful study with over 150+ pages, list of tables & figures, profiling 20+ companies.
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
Coherent Market Insights
1001 4th Ave, #3200 Seattle, WA 98154, U.S.
United States of America: +1-206-701-6702
United Kingdom: +44-020-8133-4027
The post X-ray Market Growth to register a CAGR of 7.8% to Surpass US$ 16.0 Billion By 2027 appeared first on Gatorledger.