The global water filters market is forecast to reach USD 18.50 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The market is rising rapidly in the global market due to the high demand for water filters owing to the extreme increase of waste disposal into rivers and regulations with safe drinking water by different regulatory bodies globally. Many households have started adopting the technology in developed and developing countries because of its affordable pricing.
The Municipal segment had the highest market share of 22.5% in the year 2018 as municipal corporations mostly conduct great safeguarding for their water supplies to ensure the safe drinking and other safe usage of water for the habitants of major cities and urban outskirts. They incorporate a different type of filtration and follow the highest level of safety treatments for their supplied water.
Asia Pacific region is forecasted to generate the highest revenue of USD 7.36 Billion in the year 2026, owing to its extensive market penetration coupled with the rising population mostly in China, India, and Philippines.
To get a FREE sample copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/313
Key participants include Mann-Hummel, Veolia, Suez Water Technologies & Solutions, Kent RO Systems Ltd., Pentair Plc, Mitsubishi Rayon Cleansui Co., EcoWater Systems LLC., Ion Exchange, EvoQua Water Technologies, Eaton Corporation.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global water filters market on the basis of the type of filters, Application, end-use verticals, and region:
Type of Filters Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Single & Dual Media Filter
- Multi-Media Filtration
- Activated Carbon Filtration
- Ultra Filtration
- Strainer Cartridge
Type of Plastic Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Storage Based
- Non-storage Based
End-Use Verticals Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Sewage Recycle
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/water-filters-market
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Industries such as bottled drinking water, drinks, foods, and beverages have to manufacture the products following the highest level of quality standards in order to ensure safety for their consumers and achieve higher brand trust also. Industry segment is rising with a CAGR of 7.1% during the forecast period and will deliver a revenue of USD 3.68 Billion.
- Household usage has been proliferated significant times in recent years due to the rise in the awareness for safe drinking water coupled with a reduction in overall pricing of the water filters. The segment is calculated to grow with a CAGR of 7.6% throughout the forecast period.
- Ultra Filtration (UF) is the type of membrane-based filtration in which hydrostatic pressure forces is embodied to a liquid against a semipermeable membrane. The semipermeable thin layered membrane then separates the impurities when a driving force is applied across the membrane. This sub-segment is forecasted to gain a market share of 9.0% by 2026 by the type of filters segment.
- By the application type, the market has two sub-segments. One of them is storage based water filters. Storage based designs are mostly used in household purposes as it comes with a built-in storage tank which contains the filtered water for convenient instant usage. This segment is growing with a CAGR of 7.7% in the forecast period.
- APAC owing to its massive population and record water-based diseases because of extreme waste disposal in rivers mostly in India, Bangladesh and Afghanistan is expected to grow with the highest CAGR of 8.2% throughout the forecast.
- North America is accounted to gain 29.1% of market possession by 2026 with a CAGR of 7.4% in the forecast period.
- Europe is forecasted to witness significant growth in the overall market, with 14.2% of market possession by 2026 and CAGR of 3.8% during the forecast period.
Uses of this Report:
- This report gives an up-to-date view of the Global Water Filters Market
- Gives forecast with current market regulations put on the market and how it will affect the market’s future.
- It provides a six-year forecast based on how the market is expected to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their prospects
- It provides a detailed analysis of changing competition dynamics and gives you a head start.
- It enables one to make better business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making meticulous findings for markets prospects.
- PESTEL analysis of the market in the five major regions.
Request for customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/313
Thank you for reading this article. You can also get chapter-wise sections or region-wise report coverage for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Consumer Electronics:
- EFEM & Sorters Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type, By Distribution Channel And By Region, Forecast To 2028
- Lighting Control Market Size, Share & Analysis, By End-use And By Region, Forecast To 2028
- Personal Care Appliances Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type, By Application And By Region, Forecast To 2027
- Security Inspection Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Technology, By Application And By Region, Forecast To 2028
- Robotic Vacuum Cleaners Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type, By Distribution Channel, By Region And Forecast To 2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-water-filters-market
The post Water Filters Market Size, Product Trends, Key Companies, Revenue Share Analysis, 2020–2026 | Reports And Data first appeared on News Degree | Hub for Latest and Trending News from Around the Globe.