- Emerging governance, risk and compliance trends
- An Phat Cat Tuong – Most Innovative New Life Insurance Product Vietnam 2019
- Survey says ease of contact with human customer service is most important in banking, insurance and utilities sectors
- How to Build Wealth
- Connecting Cambodia to a Sustainable Future
- When reasonable skill and care is not enough
- Medical inflation rate in Hong Kong highest in Greater China
- Who wins the 2018 Economic World Cup?
- Disruptive Megatrends Necessitate a New Social Contract for Retirement
- How banking is open to innovation
- Fidor and IFC partner to expand digital financial inclusion in developing markets
- CFA INSTITUTE CALLS FOR UNIVERSAL DISCLOSURE OF FEES AND PERFORMANCE ACROSS INVESTMENT INDUSTRY; INVESTOR TRUST WILL FOLLOW, STUDY FINDS
- DELOITTE: RAPID HEALTH CARE MARKET GROWTH ANTICIPATED IN THE MIDDLE EAST
- LOWERING THE HIGH COST OF HEALTHCARE INSURANCE WITH PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS — THE FIGHT MOVES TO AFRICA
- BAO VIET LIFE CORPORATION – THE BEST LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY VIETNAM 2015
- CYBER INSURANCE
- CROSS-BORDER TRADE FINANCE TRANSFORMS THE SME INDUSTRY.
- USING SPREADSHEETS TO MANAGE RISK IS RISKY BUSINESS INDEED!
- INSURANCE AVAILABLE AND WHY YOU SHOULD BUY THEM?
- TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES: HELPING COMPANIES EXPERIENCE CERTAINTY IN A DIFFICULT BANKING AND FINANCIAL LANDSCAPE
- The next big revolution in retail banking is sitting in the palm of your hand
- Are You Ready For Real Time Information (RTI)?
- Going global: too big an opportunity to miss?
- FAD/EUO Joint Conference on Public Health Care Reforms: Challenges and Lessons for Advanced and Emerging Europe
- BLOM BANK Profile
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...