- FSS Launches UPI 2.0 to Help Banks Monetize UPI Rails
- Industry Leaders Unite to Deliver Proof of Concept for Speedy Commercial Interactions & Settlements Using Blockchain Technologies
- FSS Launches UPI 2.0 to help Banks Monetize UPI Payment Rails
- ACI Worldwide’s Sylvie Boucheron-Saunier Joins nexo standards Executive Board
- Will PSD2 Hinder Rather Than Help the Battle Against Fraud?
- What can banks do to prevent younger customers falling foul to cybercrime?
- Innovation in the banking ecosystem – A year of pivotal transformation
- Customer Experience: The new brand currency
- AGSTTL AND ACI HIGHLIGHT KEY MEGATRENDS SHAPING INDIA’S DIGITAL PAYMENTS REVOLUTION – BY 2025, DIGITAL TRANSACTIONS COULD BE WORTH $1 TRILLION ANNUALLY
- PRIMING ACQUIRERS FOR OMNI-CHANEL PLAY
- DON’T BANK ON YOUR CURRENT TECHNOLOGY
- KYBERNETWORK INTRODUCES A SECURE, DECENTRALIZED, CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
- ENHANCING THE BUYING EXPERIENCE AT MOBEY FORUM ROTTERDAM
- WIPRO LAUNCHES OPEN BANKING API PLATFORM
- MISYS AND ESSDOCS ACCELERATE UNIQUE PARTNERSHIP IN PAPERLESS TRADE
- NETSUITE ONEWORLD 16 ADDS ENHANCEMENTS FOR GLOBAL ENTERPRISES
- BANKS STOP CRIMINALS WITH LATEST SAS® FINANCIAL CRIMES SUITE
- SEPA: Friend or foe of innovation in Europe?
- QoE certification for banking services? Not such a bad idea after all…
- Keeping IT GRC simple by getting IT SaaSed!
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...