- British Ambition report revealed
- Key findings issued across regions of the UK
- Find the full report at nationalbusinessawards.co.uk
The Lloyds Bank National Business Awards today unveils an exclusive Ambition Index report. The report reveals findings of what both mid-market and SME businesses are saying about ambition, talent, the impact of Brexit and how businesses overcome challenges and remain ambitious in trying times.
The Ambition Index report gave some key findings including:
- Nearly 45% of SMEs and mid-market businesses admit to being more ambitious in today’s uncertain times than they were a year ago
- With the anticipated triggering of Article 50, one third of businesses are hopeful that Brexit will have a positive impact on their business
- 30% of businesses see this positive impact as a new opportunity, 23% as having less constraints and 20% as a chance for foreign trade investment
- 50% said that family and friends were the biggest catalyst for spurring ambition
- 42% of businesses that are experiencing a dip in ambition accrue it to bad management, with 38% putting it down to an unclear business strategy.
The whole report, with comment from a number of National Business Awards supporters and finalists can be found at nationalbusinessawards.co.uk.
Tom Broughton, Group Brand Director of the National Business Awards said: “The Ambition Index report has given us some very positive results about the nature of both British ambition and the state of UK businesses. We can see how ambition filters through those at the helm of businesses, across all regions and companies of various sizes – all who are very much at the heart of our awards programme.”
The 2017 Lloyds Bank National Business Awards Gala Dinner will take place at the Grosvenor House Hotel on Park Lane on 14th November.
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
Click here for further information and to enter the Awards.