Spring release delivers innovation in email communications, platform integration capabilities, collaborative negotiation, and enterprise-scalability.
Smart Communications, a Leader in Gartner’s 2017 Magic Quadrant for customer communications management software, has today announced the availability of the next version of its enterprise solutions. The pioneering solution for customer communications and correspondence management is the only enterprise-class product to offer hybrid cloud deployment in addition to full cloud in a secure, multi-tenant SaaS environment.
The new release introduces a range of enhancements that further improve the user experience for the 300+ brands already using SmartCOMMTM, SmartCORRTM for SalesForce, and SmartDX™, the leading solution for Capital Markets.
The centrepiece of this release is a focus on enabling organisations to evolve from a focus on pure customer communications to one that encompasses customer conversations – and delivers real value.
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
The new release features tools that enable higher-quality marketing and servicing emails via enhancements to the Smart Communications Template Editor – specifically through the addition of email testing across multiple email clients using Litmus – and responsive email and production-mode previews that further reduce the development time for new customer communications. In addition, this release adds features to shorten testing time and improve quality by allowing the baseline testing of Document Templates to be automated through an API. These improvements help customers to deploy Smart Communications with ease across additional parts of the business and assist partners in quickly providing a scalable, enterprise correspondence capability that’s fully integrated into their core platform offering.
The release also enhances the enterprise-class capabilities of Smart Communications such as:
- Additional template development process improvements with template comparison
- Enhanced deployment flexibility with support for Docker as the container architecture for the Smart Communications Appliance
- Updated platform support through the addition of Salesforce Lightning for the run-time in SmartCORRTM for Salesforce
- Improved localisation capability, beginning with the German language
- Integration between SmartCORRTM for Salesforce and the SmartCOMMTM Appliance to support batch generation of call centre correspondence
For SmartDXTM, the leading Capital Markets solution for buy- and sell-side OTC trading participants, the release includes:
- Easier integration of the document collaboration module, allowing external control of document workflows by trade workflow systems, including OTC Confirms
- Enhanced document collaboration, including user identity protection and MS Word export capability.
“In an industry where other legacy providers boast about release cycles every 18 months, we are proud to continue our commitment to releasing major product releases twice each year,” stated George Wright, CEO of Smart Communications. “As the only independent company solely-focused on enterprise CCM, Smart Communications is committed to delivering innovation that enables our customers to scale the conversation across every key communication channel, and we’ll continue to bring new technology advancements – particularly in mobile and wearables – that set the pace for where these conversations are heading.”