- A smart trash bin is a technologically advanced waste management system. It has wireless ultrasonic sensors embedded inside which monitors the bin through IoT. This data is further sent to a cloud-based monitoring and analytics platform.
- Major players across the globe are introducing smart trash bins with unique materials and advanced technology that help users in easing logistics, reducing costs, and improving the environment. This is likely to drive the demand for smart trash bins in the coming years.
Rising Usage of Smart Trash Bins
- Increasing awareness about the usage of technologically advanced trash bins among users is influencing them to opt for smart trash bins. Emerging countries across the globe are promoting their major cities with smart technology in order to meet smart city project initiatives, which is likely to gain demand for smart trash bins. End-users consider these systems effective as they offer multiple benefits in terms of time saving, minimizes infrastructure, and operating costs by up to 30%. In addition, rising dependency of users on smart systems that have the ability of reducing manpower requirements to handle the garbage collection process, is found to be an additional benefit in different geographies. This is promoting the growth of the global smart trash bin market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Smart Trash Bins Market, Request for a Sample
Presence of Alternate Solutions: A Key Restraint
- Easy availability of several alternative solutions to trash bins across the globe is likely be a major barrier to the growth of the smart trash bin market. Users still find a traditional bin to be more convenient, as it is cost effective and easy to use. Wireless technologies used in the smart trash bin has a shorter range and lower data speed. It also needs sensor nodes for its operation which has limited memory size. In addition, cost required for training the employees to operate smart trash bins along with its overall maintenance cost may impact the growth of the smart trash bin market.
Asia Pacific a Potential Market for Smart Trash Bins
- The global smart trash bin market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the smart trash bin market in Europe includes the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, the market in Asia Pacific comprises India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The smart trash bin market in South America has been segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to remain a potential market for smart trash bins during the forecast period, owing to demand for trash bins and increasing preference for smart products in the past few years in the region.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Players Operating in the Global Smart Trash Bin Market
The global smart trash bin market is fragmented in nature, due to presence of a large number of global and regional players. A few of the key players operating in the global smart trash bin market are:
- EKO USA
- Enevo Oy
- Home Depot, Inc.
- Honey-Can-Do International
- iTouchless Housewares &
- Products, Inc.
- Nine Stars Group USA, Inc.
- Skyline International (Modernhome)
- Spectrum Brands Holdings, Inc.
Read Our Latest News Publication –
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals. Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information, we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Transparency Market Research
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453