- How Banks are approaching the Revised Pillar III Disclosure Requirements
- Redesigning the Banking Experience with Customer Value Management
- What A Strong US Dollar Means For Other Currencies
- Scope affirms the Republic of Ireland’s credit rating at A+; Outlook Stable
- Scope assigns initial issuer rating of B+ to JSC Lisi Lake Development, Outlook Stable
- Scope Ratings maintains the review for downgrade on Herrenhausen Inv. – Compartment 1’s BBB- (SF)
- Photometrics® and arivis Form New Partnership for Big Data Image Acquisition and Handling
- Scope assigns BBB-(SF) to class A notes issued by ARAGORN NPL 2018 S.R.L.– Italian NPL ABS
- SCIEX Announces Latest Innovations for Improving Healthcare and Well-being at ASMS
- Don’t let your data lakes become mucky, stagnant swamps
- Key investment themes revealed at CAMRADATA’s annual Pension Conference ‘Managing Objectives, Maximising Opportunity’
- FIVE STEPS TO CUSTOMER-CENTRIC PRODUCT PRICING
- WHAT ARE THE BEST ‘INVESTMENT SOLUTIONS FOR INSURERS’ IN A CHANGING ECONOMIC LANDSCAPE?
- CAMRADATA ASKS ‘DOES STYLE MATTER?’ IN A NEW WHITE PAPER ON INVESTMENT STYLES
- ARGUING THE CASE FOR FINANCE EFFICIENCY
- ANAPLAN’S SIGNIFICANT GROWTH IN ITS FINANCE BUSINESS CONTINUES WITH OVER 200 NEW GLOBAL CUSTOMERS
- RISKAVERT, BY PROFILE, WENT LIVE AT A MAJOR BANKING GROUP IN SE EUROPE
- TO SECURE BANKING DATA, MAP OUT ITS JOURNEY IN ADVANCE
- HYBRID CLOUD ANALYTICS – DON’T BE CLOUD-WASHED
- HOW REAL ESTATE COMPANIES CAN MODEL THEIR WAY TO ACCURATE CASH FLOW FORECASTING
- SILICON VALLEY ANALYTICS LEADER FICO AWARDED EIGHT NEW PATENTS FOR CYBERSECURITY, AI, DECISION MANAGEMENT
- PROFILE SOFTWARE LAUNCHES RISKAVERT, THE RISK MANAGEMENT SOLUTION FOR REGULATORY CAPITAL CALCULATIONS AND REPORTING
- STROOCK’S PERSONAL CLIENT SERVICES GROUP ADDS NOTED PRIVATE WEALTH ATTORNEY AND CPA KEVIN MATZ AS PARTNER IN NEW YORK
- ORI HEALTHCARE FUND INVESTS IN PILLAR BIOSCIENCES
- SAAS PRICE OPTIMIZATION SOFTWARE PROVIDER NOMIS SOLUTIONS EMERGES AS FAVORITE FOR RETAIL BANKERS SEEKING TO LEVERAGE UNDERSTANDING OF CUSTOMER BEHAVIOR AS PART OF A MODERN GROWTH STRATEGY
- What is the financial value of loyalty?
- WHY BANKS NEED TO BE ‘RED TEAM’ SECURE
- BANKS MUST OPTIMIZE NOW TO ENSURE PROFITS IN THE LONG TERM
- WHY TECHNOLOGY IS IMPORTANT FOR BANKING
- MORTGAGES AND INTEREST RATES: HOW BANKS CAN BECOME MORE ENGAGED WITH THEIR CUSTOMER
- DNV GL ENERGY USES PALISADE @RISK TO MANAGE PROJECT INVESTMENT
- DATA COLLECTION & DIGITAL ADVERTISING IN FINANCIAL SERVICES
- Convertible Bond Funds
Return to Work Doesn’t Mean Business as Usual When it Comes to Travel and Expense
By Rob Harrison, MD UK & Ireland, SAP Concur The last few months have been an exercise in adaptability for...
Why technology is key to the future of auditing
By Piers Wilson, Head of Product Management at Huntsman Security The Financial Reporting Council (FRC), which is responsible for corporate governance,...
Staff training crucial for SME recovery post-COVID
47% of UK’s top performing SMEs provide regular, formalised training for all staff Despite this, 15% of small businesses report to...
What Is Globalization
What is globalization? Globalization, or inter-connectedness, is the ever-growing process of integration and interaction among countries, individuals, businesses, and even...
What Is Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams is an application and web-based collaboration tool that combines chat, videos, online collaboration, document storage, and collaboration with...
What Is Capitalism
What is capitalism? Is it a great economic system or just another economic system that is not so great? Well,...
How To Start A Youtube Channel
How to Start a YouTube Channel For Your Business: Do you have a blog or website? If you do, it’s...
What is URL
A Uniform Resource Locater, colloquially known as a URL, is an identification to a certain web resource, a directory or...
What Is Seo
Search engine optimization, also known as SEO, is the process of increasing the quantity and quality of site traffic from...
How Much Rent Can I Afford.
How much rent is too much to pay? Sometimes, apartment complexes look at an annual income that’s over forty times...