The global air start unit market is set to vouch safe a stonking growth of around 7% CAGR over the decade, i.e. 2021-2031, by virtue of dominant demand for air connectivity. Boeing and Airbus, the world’s prominent commercial fleet of jet planes, will double over the next 20 years to around 48,000 aircraft. Due to rapid urbanization and development, middle-class air passengers across the world are likely to rise by around 50% by 2038, totaling to a figure of 6 billion. This extensive demand is expected to create high requirement for more airport infrastructure development. Global Demand for air start unit (ASU) is projected to experience a growth of around 7% CAGR through 2031
Before the COVID-19 pandemic hit the world, Asia Pacific accounted for massive air traffic percent share, with 34.8%. According to Boeing, China is expected to acquire almost 8,500 new aircraft in the next 20 years. On similar grounds,at least 423 new airports are expected to be built globally, out of which, around 223 are expected to be in the Asia Pacific region and around 60 in Europe. This is evident from massive investments in new airport infrastructure development and capacity expansion of new ones. This is set to create high requirement for air start units on standby.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request a sample here –
On contrary, COVID-19 exhibited massive demand loss for market. Cooperating to global lockdown in order to prevent the pandemic spread, people were banned from travelling, aviation industry was at stand still due to which they bared huge losses up to 55% comparing to last financial year. This limited their expenditure power. Across the globe infrastructure development was at halt and so the new airport infrastructure development and existing one capacity expansion.
Key Market Segments Covered
- By Mass Flow Rate
- < 150 PPM Air Start Units
- 150 PPM -250 PPM Air Start Units
- 250 PPM – 350 PPM Air Start Units
- Above 350 PPM Air Start Units
- By Configuration
- Towable Air Start Units
- Skid-mounted Air Start Units
- Self-propelled Air Start Units
- By Machine Type
- Stored Air Start Units
- Continuous Flow Air Start Units
- By Engine Type
- IC Engine-powered Air Start Units
- Gas Turbine Engine-powered Air Start Units
- By End User
- Air Start Units for Commercial Use
- Air Start Units for Military Use
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
- Middle East & Africa
Get Customisation Copy of Air Start Unit Market Report ( Including 84 Tables & 182 Illustrative Figures & Graphs)
Key Take aways from Market Study
- The market is anticipated to add 1.9X more value by 2031.
- Power output wise, < 50 HP air start units are expected to grow at an impressive CAGR of close to 8% over the forecast period.
- North America is the consummate market with a value of around US$ 11 Bn in 2021, and is subjected to inflate at a zestful CAGR of over 6.5% during the forecast period.
- < 4 L engine air start units is opined to exhibit a spry growth rate of 7% CAGR, while other fuel air start units are projected to add 2X value by 2031.
- East Asia is set to unleash bonzer growth of over 7% CAGR, owing to high infrastructure development, global maritime trade, and manufacturing prowess of the region.
“Increasing airport infrastructure development, mounting airlines fleet, capacity building, and innovations for efficient engines are key market drivers,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Full Access of This Report Is Available At
Innovative Product Launches and Targeted Acquisitions by Key Players
- MAK Controls and Systems Pvt Ltd have introduced state-of-the-art technology such as fleet management systems in air start units. These management systems acquires data and transfer it to remote places for diagnosis and management. This enables accurate fault detection and diagnosis.
- Similarly, in November 2020, The Aviation Ground Equipment Corp was awarded an Indefinite Delivery-indefinite quantity contract from the U.S. Navy. Under this contact, the company will manufacture the latest version of static frequency converters in their fighter aircraft.
- In November 2018, the Guangtai Group and China Academy of Aviation (CAAC) signed an agreement for the implementation of civil-military integration strategy and comprehensive strategic cooperation. The two parties agreed on carrying out technical cooperation in the aviation field.
More Valuable Insights
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global air start unit market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period of 2021-2031. The study divulges essential insights on the market on the basis of mass flow rate (<150 PPM, 150 PPM – 250 PPM, 250 PPM – 350 PPM, and above 350 PPM), configuration (towable, skid mounted, and self-propelled), machine type (stored and continuous flow), engine type (IC engines and gas turbine engines), and end user (commercial and military), across majorregions of the world (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Oceania, and the Middle East & Africa).
Explore More Trending Reports of Fact.MR
Polycoated Paper Packaging Market Forecast Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031 ( https://www.factmr.com/report/polycoated-paper-packaging-market )
Sugar Bags Market Forecast Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031 ( https://www.factmr.com/report/sugar-bags-market )
Surgical Mesh Market Forecast Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031 ( https://www.factmr.com/report/surgical-mesh-market )
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions.We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai.While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise.Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed.
Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
The post Sales of Gas Turbine Engine-powered Air Start Units Is Projected to Experience a Growth of Nearly 7% CAGR By 2031, By Virtue of Dominant Demand for Air Connectivity appeared first on The Cloud Tribune.