- 5 Mega trends for Accountants in 2020
- Wealth 2.0: the future of wealth management
- Big Data for Insurance
- Brits wary of new technology in banking, despite high demand
- The Future Advice Customer: A Very Different Person
- MortgageGym closes £3.8m funding round
- Wealth management must join the Digital Revolution
- Bots for banks: How will artificial intelligence change financial services?
- How wealth managers can meet the demands of millennial investors
- What is Motif Investing?
- Cashflow fintech start-up i4C announces key partnership with Intelliflo
- A high price doesn’t necessarily deliver the best results
- CoInvestor appoints Rob Ferguson as Chief Operating Officer
- Catalyst Corporate Finance completes its integration with Alantra and makes further progress towards the creation of a global mid-market advisory business
- Robo Mortgage Adviser Hoocht. Teams Up With Digital Insurance Provider Homelyfe In First-Of-Its Kind Partnership
- CFA INSTITUTE CALLS FOR UNIVERSAL DISCLOSURE OF FEES AND PERFORMANCE ACROSS INVESTMENT INDUSTRY; INVESTOR TRUST WILL FOLLOW, STUDY FINDS
- Behind The Scenes: FBS Seminars and Workshops Trends Of 2018
- AUTOMATION IN FINTECH: A THREAT OR AN OPPORTUNITY?
- HOW AI IS CHANGING HOW CUSTOMERS THINK ABOUT SAVINGS AND INVESTMENTS.
- BRIDGING THE C-LEVEL DIGITISATION GAP
- WHEN WILL ROBO-ADVISERS REPLACE SPECIALIST MORTGAGE BROKERS?
- FINIMIZE REACHES 100,000 SUBSCRIBERS AND PARTNERS WITH SMITH & WILLIAMSON, LIFESEARCH AND UK’S BIGGEST ROBO-ADVISORS
- MARKET GRAVITY PREDICTS BANKING AND FINANCE INDUSTRY TRENDS FOR 2017
- ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IN BANKING – ROBO ADVISORS AND BEYOND
- IMPLEMENTING MACHINE LEARNING: FIVE LESSONS FROM FINANCIAL SERVICES ORGANISATIONS
- ROBO-ADVICE: ONE SMALL STEP FOR INSTITUTIONS BUT A GIANT LEAP FOR CONSUMER ENGAGEMENT
- NEW GENERATION OF INVESTORS WILL REDEFINE THE ASSET MANAGEMENT INDUSTRY, SAYS ALFI
- ROBO-ADVICE IS NOT A THREAT SAY ADVISERS
- ROBO-ADVISORS – SHOULD YOU BE USING ONE?
- 60 PER CENT OF WEALTH MANAGERS UNDER THREAT FROM SUPERIOR TECHNOLOGY, REVEALS DELPHIX
- THE ILLUSION OF GROWTH IN THE UK MORTGAGE MARKET
- FINANCE DIRECTORS SHOULD EMBRACE THE ROBOTIC REVOLUTION
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...