- What Brexit blues? New research reveals nearly half of UK businesses believe Brexit will have a long-term positive impact
- What Brexit blues?New research reveals nearly half of UK businesses believe Brexit will have a long-term positive impact
- Ready for the revolution? How to embrace AI
- Are you prepared for the Revolution? How to embrace AI
- How technology is disrupting education and recruitment in finance
- Amplify continues to expand with new Shanghai office
- Data Security
- Marketing Automation – a second brain for businesses or a granular curse?
- Re-thinking the Financial Industry
- MITON’S DAVID JANE: INFLATION INFLATING?
- TECHNOLOGY ALONE WON’T ACHIEVE DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION. WHY BANKS ALSO NEED TO EMPLOY THE RIGHT TALENT
- PLUS-FORUM “CASH CIRCULATION + SELF-SERVICE. BANKING AND RETAIL 2016”
- “GOVERNING BODIES HAVE ONCE AGAIN REAFFIRMED THEIR COMMITMENT TO PROTECTING THE INTERESTS OF CUSTOMERS BY HANDING POWER BACK TO THE CONSUMER.”
- TO BREAK OUT OF NATIONAL PRODUCTIVITY RUT, ITIF CALLS FOR SEA CHANGE IN UK ECONOMIC POLICY; PROPOSES SIGNIFICANT EXPANSION OF CAMERON PRODUCTIVITY STRATEGY
- CENTER FOR FINANCIAL EDUCATION ANNOUNCES LAUNCH OF NEW ELEARNING PLATFORM TO TEACH PERSONAL FINANCE
- THE CHRONICLES OF CURRENCY WARS. PART 2: ADVANCED VS. EMERGING ECONOMIES
- THE CHORNICLES OF THE CURRENCY WARS
- CONSENSUS CHALLENGED BY THE PUBLICATION OF ‘THE FUTURE IS SMALL’
- DOES EQUITY ANALYST RESEARCH LACK RIGOUR AND OBJECTIVITY
- THE AVAILABILITY OF AN ALTERNATIVE TO THE – OFTEN EXCESSIVELY OPTIMISTIC – LONG-TERM GROWTH FORECAST APPROACH USED BY ANALYSTS IS LONG OVERDUE.
- UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, MAURITIUS AND BOURSE AFRICA LAUNCH A VIRTUAL TRADING SIMULATION LABORATORY
- The Central Bank Trade
- Achieving maximum long-term growth
- Making decisions in an uncertain world
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...
Going branchless: How banks can keep customers coming through the virtual doors
By Richard Kelsey, Head of Software Sales at Backbase Though you might be familiar with the popular seaside town of Newquay,...
Board Report Highlights Complex Decision-Making Process Across Banking and Finance sector
‘The State Of Decision-Making’ report from Board, reveals business decisions made in silos without modern planning tools A third (33%)...
EaseUS Free Data Recovery Software Recover Lost And Erased Documents
Have you anytime inadvertently masterminded erased or lost data from your work territory or PC? In case along these lines,...
Shawbrook Bank “cautiously optimistic” as it Publishes Half Year Report for 2020
Financial performance impacted by the pandemic Expected credit loss (ECL) charges of £45.8 million recognised on loans and advances to customers...
Shining a spotlight on operational resilience and cyber-risk in financial services
By Miles Tappin, VP of EMEA for ThreatConnect, explores why the financial services industry must build a cyber security strategy...