- Breaking Europe: seven key trends to ensure you expand effectively
- Are we living in 1984?
- CKB CHOOSES MISYS TO TRANSFORM DIGITAL BANKING
- CYCLING TOURISM BOOMS AS NEW MEDITERRANEAN ROUTE REVEALS EUROPE’S HIDDEN ‘LAND OF THE EAGLES’
- UNDERSTANDING THE CURRENCY OUTCOMES FOR AN INDEPENDENT SCOTLAND
- AN ENERGY DEFENCE POLICY FOR EUROPE
- SHIPPING: CERTIFICATES OF COMPETENCY WHICH ARE RECOGNIZED BY CYPRUS
- paysafecardAPP WITH “NEW DIMENSION”
- Profile & Readership
- List of cities in Montenegro
- List of Country Dialing Codes
- List of Countries in the World
- List of Countries in Southern Europe
- List of Countries in Europe
- List of Countries and their Currencies
- List of Countries and their capitals
- List of Central Banks
- List of Balkan States
- List of Banks in Montenegro
- The euro – 10 years old
- The World Bank Finances Možura Sanitary Landfill
The Beaconsoft story and introducing its one-of-a-kind digital campaign intelligence platform
By Nigel Bridges, founding CEO of Beaconsoft Limited What were you doing prior to setting up Beaconsoft? Before setting up...
Top 8 Tax Scams to Watch Out For
It is tax time and that means finding the best way to file your taxes and to get a refund...
Hisham Itani and Resource Group Recognized in the 2020 Global Banking & Finance Awards®
Global Banking & Finance Review has awarded Hisham Itani the Chairman and CEO of Resource Group, Technology CEO of the...
Euro zone business activity shrank in January as lockdowns hit services
By Jonathan Cable LONDON (Reuters) – Economic activity in the euro zone shrank markedly in January as lockdown restrictions to...
Volkswagen’s profit halves, but deliveries recovering
BERLIN (Reuters) – Volkswagen reported a nearly 50% drop in its 2020 adjusted operating profit on Friday but said car...
Global chip shortage hits China’s bitcoin mining sector
By Samuel Shen and Alun John SHANGHAI/HONG KONG (Reuters) – A global chip shortage is choking the production of machines...
Iran’s oil exports rise ‘significantly’ despite sanctions, minister says
DUBAI/LONDON (Reuters) – Iran’s oil exports have climbed in recent months and its sales of petroleum products to foreign buyers...
Nissan to source more UK batteries as part of Brexit deal ‘opportunity’
By Costas Pitas LONDON (Reuters) – Nissan will source more batteries from Britain to avoid tariffs on electric cars after...
Muted recovery for UK retailers in December ends worst year on record
By David Milliken and Andy Bruce LONDON (Reuters) – British retailers struggled to recover in December from a partial coronavirus...
Chinese phone maker Honor partners with key chip suppliers after Huawei split
By David Kirton SHENZHEN, China (Reuters) – Chinese budget phone maker Honor said on Friday it had signed partnerships with...