- How are Brits financing their property investments?
- African Development Bank, Mariner Investment Group, and Africa50 Price Landmark $1 Billion Impact Securitization
- GLOBAL IMPACT INVESTING NETWORK: More capital required to achieve U.N. sustainable development goals
- Teddy Sagi’s Business Moves Into Mezzanine Financing
- Pillsbury Continues Financial Services Industry Push, Adding Prominent Leveraged Finance Partners Mike Michetti and Joel Simon in New York
- Real Estate Finance Team Joins King & Spalding’s New York Office
- Crowdfunding in Switzerland at Record High: CHF 375 Million – Study by Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts
- Morgan Lewis Adds Finance Partner in London to Advise Lenders
- Liberis secures £57.5m in funding and investment to support an estimated 100,000 jobs by 2020
- MORRISON & FOERSTER STRENGTHENS CROSS-BORDER FINANCE OFFERING WITH ADDITION OF PROMINENT PARTNER IN LONDON
- LISA RADETSKY, ADVISOR TO REAL ESTATE DEVELOPERS, JOINS PHILLIPS NIZER AS PARTNER
- STOREFRONTING IN INVESTMENT BANKING – TECHNOLOGY AND THE RISE OF ‘WINDOW-SHOPPING’
- BRICKVEST ANNOUNCES £7M FINAL CLOSE AND UNIQUE PARTNERSHIP WITH GERMAN BANKING GROUP
- CASHPLUS EXPANDS WITH NEW £30M DEBT FACILITIES LED BY RBS
- VENABLE ADDS EXPERIENCED COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE FINANCE ATTORNEY ROSS HONIG TO NEW YORK OFFICE
- LEADING REAL ESTATE PARTNER JOSHUA ISENBERG JOINS MORRISON & FOERSTER IN TOKYO
- MORRISON & FOERSTER ELECTS 12 PARTNERS
- MORRISON & FOERSTER ELECTS 11 NEW PARTNERS
- ROLE OF FACILITY AGENTS AND SECURITY TRUSTEES IN FINANCING TRANSACTIONS
- PEMBROOK CAPITAL MANAGEMENT PROVIDES $18.577 MILLION BRIDGE LOAN FOR ACQUISITION OF MOUNTAIN VISTA MULTIFAMILY PROPERTY IN LAKEWOOD, COLORADO
- TRADE FINANCE SECURITIZATION MAKING A COMEBACK
- INVESTMENT LANDSCAPE AMIDST GLOBAL TRANSFER OF RISK FROM THE BANKING SYSTEM
- SINK OR SWIM. HOW RESILIENT ARE GCC BANKS COMPARED TO THEIR WESTERN COUNTERPART? ARE THERE ANY SIGNS OF SUBSIDENCE IN THE SECTOR?
Reconnecting the retail brain: learning from the octopus
By John Malpass, Retail Consultancy Practice Lead at Teradata An octopus has nine brains: one for each tentacle and plus one at...
How robotic technology will disrupt the manufacturing industry
By Marga Hoek, author of The Trillion Dollar Shift Robotics technology has the potential to disrupt industries across all sectors...
RPA, the software robots that finance and banking professionals need to hear about.
By Rory Gray, Vice President of Sales at leading software automation firm, UiPath, explains what role Robotic Process Automation (RPA)...
The rise of nomadic work: how to turn your remote team into a creative force
By Paige Erickson, EMEA MD, Workfront During the first stage of the lockdown in the spring, almost half of Brits...
The value of digital identity in payments
By Vince Graziani, CEO, IDEX Biometrics ASA In ever more challenging times, the payments industry needs to maintain trust by...
Consumers in the COVID era can learn to embrace strong customer authentication
By Ed Whitehead, Signifyd managing director, EMEA The changes that COVID-19 has caused in rapid succession make it hard to...
How NatWest used social media to better target its communications
By DuBose Cole, Head of Strategy, VaynerMedia London For banks, it is imperative to reach their existing – and potential...
It’s time to press ‘reset’ on travel and expense processes
By Rudy Daniello, EVP of Corporations, Amadeus Travel & Expenses(T&E) is a large spend category for companies across the globe....
Covid-19 and the rise of remote payment fraud: how do we catch a digital thief?
By Evgenia Loginova, co-founder and co-CEO of Radar Payments Covid -19 is finding different ways to hurt our finances –...
Effective financial planning will secure businesses a certain future
By Simon Bittlestone, CEO of financial analytics company Metapraxis 2020 has been an unpredictable year, bringing further volatility to already...