- How are Brits financing their property investments?
- African Development Bank, Mariner Investment Group, and Africa50 Price Landmark $1 Billion Impact Securitization
- GLOBAL IMPACT INVESTING NETWORK: More capital required to achieve U.N. sustainable development goals
- Teddy Sagi’s Business Moves Into Mezzanine Financing
- Pillsbury Continues Financial Services Industry Push, Adding Prominent Leveraged Finance Partners Mike Michetti and Joel Simon in New York
- Real Estate Finance Team Joins King & Spalding’s New York Office
- Crowdfunding in Switzerland at Record High: CHF 375 Million – Study by Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts
- Morgan Lewis Adds Finance Partner in London to Advise Lenders
- Liberis secures £57.5m in funding and investment to support an estimated 100,000 jobs by 2020
- MORRISON & FOERSTER STRENGTHENS CROSS-BORDER FINANCE OFFERING WITH ADDITION OF PROMINENT PARTNER IN LONDON
- LISA RADETSKY, ADVISOR TO REAL ESTATE DEVELOPERS, JOINS PHILLIPS NIZER AS PARTNER
- STOREFRONTING IN INVESTMENT BANKING – TECHNOLOGY AND THE RISE OF ‘WINDOW-SHOPPING’
- BRICKVEST ANNOUNCES £7M FINAL CLOSE AND UNIQUE PARTNERSHIP WITH GERMAN BANKING GROUP
- CASHPLUS EXPANDS WITH NEW £30M DEBT FACILITIES LED BY RBS
- VENABLE ADDS EXPERIENCED COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE FINANCE ATTORNEY ROSS HONIG TO NEW YORK OFFICE
- LEADING REAL ESTATE PARTNER JOSHUA ISENBERG JOINS MORRISON & FOERSTER IN TOKYO
- MORRISON & FOERSTER ELECTS 12 PARTNERS
- MORRISON & FOERSTER ELECTS 11 NEW PARTNERS
- ROLE OF FACILITY AGENTS AND SECURITY TRUSTEES IN FINANCING TRANSACTIONS
- PEMBROOK CAPITAL MANAGEMENT PROVIDES $18.577 MILLION BRIDGE LOAN FOR ACQUISITION OF MOUNTAIN VISTA MULTIFAMILY PROPERTY IN LAKEWOOD, COLORADO
- TRADE FINANCE SECURITIZATION MAKING A COMEBACK
- INVESTMENT LANDSCAPE AMIDST GLOBAL TRANSFER OF RISK FROM THE BANKING SYSTEM
- SINK OR SWIM. HOW RESILIENT ARE GCC BANKS COMPARED TO THEIR WESTERN COUNTERPART? ARE THERE ANY SIGNS OF SUBSIDENCE IN THE SECTOR?
The Beaconsoft story and introducing its one-of-a-kind digital campaign intelligence platform
By Nigel Bridges, founding CEO of Beaconsoft Limited What were you doing prior to setting up Beaconsoft? Before setting up...
Top 8 Tax Scams to Watch Out For
It is tax time and that means finding the best way to file your taxes and to get a refund...
Hisham Itani and Resource Group Recognized in the 2020 Global Banking & Finance Awards®
Global Banking & Finance Review has awarded Hisham Itani the Chairman and CEO of Resource Group, Technology CEO of the...
Euro zone business activity shrank in January as lockdowns hit services
By Jonathan Cable LONDON (Reuters) – Economic activity in the euro zone shrank markedly in January as lockdown restrictions to...
Volkswagen’s profit halves, but deliveries recovering
BERLIN (Reuters) – Volkswagen reported a nearly 50% drop in its 2020 adjusted operating profit on Friday but said car...
Global chip shortage hits China’s bitcoin mining sector
By Samuel Shen and Alun John SHANGHAI/HONG KONG (Reuters) – A global chip shortage is choking the production of machines...
Iran’s oil exports rise ‘significantly’ despite sanctions, minister says
DUBAI/LONDON (Reuters) – Iran’s oil exports have climbed in recent months and its sales of petroleum products to foreign buyers...
Nissan to source more UK batteries as part of Brexit deal ‘opportunity’
By Costas Pitas LONDON (Reuters) – Nissan will source more batteries from Britain to avoid tariffs on electric cars after...
Muted recovery for UK retailers in December ends worst year on record
By David Milliken and Andy Bruce LONDON (Reuters) – British retailers struggled to recover in December from a partial coronavirus...
Chinese phone maker Honor partners with key chip suppliers after Huawei split
By David Kirton SHENZHEN, China (Reuters) – Chinese budget phone maker Honor said on Friday it had signed partnerships with...