- The Fluid CFO: Adapting to the Evolution of Cybersecurity
- Alliance Data’s Canadian Loyalty Business Accelerates Momentum With Introduction of New Bank of Montreal Mastercard® Offer
- Strong Programme Raises Profile of the Maritime Standard Ship Finance and Trade Conference
- Top Supreme Court Lawyer Joins O’Melveny
- SEYFARTH ADDS EMPLOYEE BENEFITS LITIGATOR S. BRADLEY PERKINS IN SAN FRANCISCO
- NEW GLOBAL CYBERSECURITY REPORT REVEALS CYBERCRIME TAKES ALMOST $600 BILLION TOLL ON GLOBAL ECONOMY
- GROWING ITS GLOBAL REACH, RIMON EXPANDS TO ROME
- WINTER SCOTT LLP ADOPTS EMAIL AND DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SOLUTION FOR EASE OF SRA COMPLIANCE, ENHANCED DATA SECURITY AND FEE EARNER PRODUCTIVITY
- FAILURE TO OBSERVE NEW CONTAINER WEIGHT SAFETY RULES WILL BE PUNISHABLE BY FINE OR IMPRISONMENT
- SSPI TO INDUCT SIX INDUSTRY LEADERS INTO THE SATELLITE HALL OF FAME
- BLP STRENGTHENS BOARD WITH INTERNATIONAL EXPERTISE ROLAND FABIAN AND RUSSELL CLIFFORD APPOINTED
- SAROSH ZAIWALLA, SENIOR PARTNER & FOUNDER OF ZAIWALLA & CO SOLICITORS HONOURED WITH GLOBAL LEADER AWARD FOR INTERNATIONAL LAW AT “SKILLTREE GREAT PLACE TO STUDY – INDIA EDITION” EVENT
- THE GRANITE CITY SPARKLES AS BUSINESS TOURISM DESTINATION
- List of Countries in the World
Reconnecting the retail brain: learning from the octopus
By John Malpass, Retail Consultancy Practice Lead at Teradata An octopus has nine brains: one for each tentacle and plus one at...
How robotic technology will disrupt the manufacturing industry
By Marga Hoek, author of The Trillion Dollar Shift Robotics technology has the potential to disrupt industries across all sectors...
RPA, the software robots that finance and banking professionals need to hear about.
By Rory Gray, Vice President of Sales at leading software automation firm, UiPath, explains what role Robotic Process Automation (RPA)...
The rise of nomadic work: how to turn your remote team into a creative force
By Paige Erickson, EMEA MD, Workfront During the first stage of the lockdown in the spring, almost half of Brits...
The value of digital identity in payments
By Vince Graziani, CEO, IDEX Biometrics ASA In ever more challenging times, the payments industry needs to maintain trust by...
Consumers in the COVID era can learn to embrace strong customer authentication
By Ed Whitehead, Signifyd managing director, EMEA The changes that COVID-19 has caused in rapid succession make it hard to...
How NatWest used social media to better target its communications
By DuBose Cole, Head of Strategy, VaynerMedia London For banks, it is imperative to reach their existing – and potential...
It’s time to press ‘reset’ on travel and expense processes
By Rudy Daniello, EVP of Corporations, Amadeus Travel & Expenses(T&E) is a large spend category for companies across the globe....
Covid-19 and the rise of remote payment fraud: how do we catch a digital thief?
By Evgenia Loginova, co-founder and co-CEO of Radar Payments Covid -19 is finding different ways to hurt our finances –...
Effective financial planning will secure businesses a certain future
By Simon Bittlestone, CEO of financial analytics company Metapraxis 2020 has been an unpredictable year, bringing further volatility to already...