This GFMI conference will assess best practices for creating and integration robo-advisors. Learn the practical uses of artificial intelligence and machine learning in wealth management from investment strategies to data analytics and asset allocation. Most importantly, this conference will provide answers to practical issues of whether it is best to build or buy robo-advisors and what the future holds for the wealth management industry.
Attending This Premier GFMI Conference Will Enable You To:
- Integraterobo with traditional financial advice
- Utilizerobo-advice to tap into new millennial markets
- Innovateproducts & strategies to keep up with increased digitalization in wealth management
- Understand the changing role of the financial advisor
- Learn the practical uses of automation in investment strategies
Key Speakers Include:
- Peter Coffey, Executive Director, Client Advisory & Digital Platform Strategy, Morgan Stanley
- Raymond Nazloomian, Senior Vice President, Global Digital Strategy, Citi
- Catherine Flax, Chief Executive Officer, Pefin
- Diana Moy, Senior Vice President, Head of Wealth Management, Digital,S. Bank
- Saleem S. Khatri, Co-Founder & CEO, Instavest
- Steven Dorval, Senior Vice President, Head of Advice & Innovation, John Hancock Financial Services
marcusevans conferences annually produce over 2,000 high quality events designed to provide key strategic business information, best practice and networking opportunities for senior industry decision-makers.