- ITRS Group Partners with MapR for New Gateway Hub in Geneos
- Priceza’s 5 Years Journey in Indonesia and Exciting Activities During Ramadhan 2018
- Talend Data Fabric Now Certified on MapR Converged Data Platform Version 6.0
- WHISHWORKS reveals results of UK Big Data survey
- MAPR AND TALEND COLLABORATE TO DELIVER GOVERNED GDPR DATA LAKE SOLUTION
- SYNCSORT INTEGRATION WITH CLOUDERA DIRECTOR CREATES ELASTIC, “READY-TO-WORK” ENVIRONMENT THAT ACCELERATES TIME TO VALUE FOR HADOOP IN THE CLOUD
- BANKING COMPLIANCE AND BIG DATA: IS IT WORKING?
- TRANSUNION POWERS NEW PRAMA SELF-SERVICE ANALYTICS PLATFORM WITH MAPR
- FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS NEED TO JUMP ON THE BIG DATA BANDWAGON
- VOLANTE TECHNOLOGIESHELPS TACKLE THE ‘BIG DATA’ CHALLENGE BY ADDING SUPPORT FOR HADOOP®
- HARNESSING HADOOP – HOW FS FIRMS CAN GET MOST VALUE FROM THEIR ‘BIG DATA’
- List of Cities and Towns in Papua New Guinea
- The Hype around Big Data – What’s it all about?
The Beaconsoft story and introducing its one-of-a-kind digital campaign intelligence platform
By Nigel Bridges, founding CEO of Beaconsoft Limited What were you doing prior to setting up Beaconsoft? Before setting up...
Top 8 Tax Scams to Watch Out For
It is tax time and that means finding the best way to file your taxes and to get a refund...
Hisham Itani and Resource Group Recognized in the 2020 Global Banking & Finance Awards®
Global Banking & Finance Review has awarded Hisham Itani the Chairman and CEO of Resource Group, Technology CEO of the...
Euro zone business activity shrank in January as lockdowns hit services
By Jonathan Cable LONDON (Reuters) – Economic activity in the euro zone shrank markedly in January as lockdown restrictions to...
Volkswagen’s profit halves, but deliveries recovering
BERLIN (Reuters) – Volkswagen reported a nearly 50% drop in its 2020 adjusted operating profit on Friday but said car...
Global chip shortage hits China’s bitcoin mining sector
By Samuel Shen and Alun John SHANGHAI/HONG KONG (Reuters) – A global chip shortage is choking the production of machines...
Iran’s oil exports rise ‘significantly’ despite sanctions, minister says
DUBAI/LONDON (Reuters) – Iran’s oil exports have climbed in recent months and its sales of petroleum products to foreign buyers...
Nissan to source more UK batteries as part of Brexit deal ‘opportunity’
By Costas Pitas LONDON (Reuters) – Nissan will source more batteries from Britain to avoid tariffs on electric cars after...
Muted recovery for UK retailers in December ends worst year on record
By David Milliken and Andy Bruce LONDON (Reuters) – British retailers struggled to recover in December from a partial coronavirus...
Chinese phone maker Honor partners with key chip suppliers after Huawei split
By David Kirton SHENZHEN, China (Reuters) – Chinese budget phone maker Honor said on Friday it had signed partnerships with...