- How Can Banks Address the Mobile Banking Outage Trend in 2020?
- Sustainability in the coffee industry, a practical approach
- The Fastest Growing Form of Fraud That’s also Hardest to Detect: Synthetic Identity Fraud
- Interview with Binary.com CEO and founder Jean-Yves Sireau
- African Development Bank, Mariner Investment Group, and Africa50 Price Landmark $1 Billion Impact Securitization
- Two Hyundais for the LIQUI MOLY Team Engstler
- Your Ultimate Travel Packing Guide
- MiAlgae on track to shake up food industry after £500,000 investment
- Altia Systems Launches Intelligent Vision 2.0 Suite of AI Products for PanaCast
- ‘Synthetic antibody’ firm secures £1.5m investment
- ProLynx announces allowance of additional U.S. patent for PLX038, a novel DNA damage response enhancer
- HOW BANKS CAN MAKE THE MOST OF TECHNOLOGY IN 2018
- NUANCE HITS BIOMETRIC BOOM; REACHES MILESTONE IN ADOPTION OF AUTHENTICATION AND FRAUD PREVENTION SOLUTIONS
- IDOLOGY ANNUAL FRAUD REPORT REVEALS TWO-THIRDS OF BUSINESSES EXPERIENCED INCREASED FRAUD ATTEMPTS IN 2017, A 58 PERCENT INCREASE OVER PREVIOUS YEAR
- NUANCE STRENGTHENS BIOMETRICS SECURITY PORTFOLIO AND ATTACKS FRAUD WITH ADVANCED, MULTI-MODAL OFFERING, POWERED BY AI
- FIGHTBACK AGAINST CYBER CRIMINALS STARTS HERE
- SYNTHETIC SECURITISATION MAKES A COMEBACK
- FOUR LESSONS FROM 2016 THAT WILL DEFINE APPROACHES TO CYBERSECURITY IN 2017
- SPIN-OFF INVESTOR PUBLISHES RESULTS OF 15-YEAR RESEARCH STUDY ON CORPORATE SPIN-OFFS, DEMONSTRATING AVERAGE ANNUAL INVESTMENT RETURN OF 29.5%
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...