- Banks Create Engaging Environments With AV Technologies
- How to Choose your Financial Software
- Hunt Mortgage Group Refinances an Affordable Multifamily Property Located in Dallas, Texas
- IBM and Crédit Mutuel Strengthen Their Strategic Partnership to Build the Bank of Tomorrow
- Secure Trust Bank selects Jaywing to streamline commercial IFRS 9 processes
- Re-thinking the Financial Industry
- GHANA INTERNATIONAL BANK PARTNERS WITH JAYWING TO MEET BUSINESS BANKING DEMANDS
- SOFTWARE CAN PAY PERSONALISATION DIVIDENDS
- SEYFARTH PARTNER JUAN REYES APPOINTED CHIEF COUNSEL OF FEDERAL RAILROAD ADMINISTRATION
- BUILDING A SUSTAINABLE COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE WITH ROBOTIC PROCESS AUTOMATION IN SWISS BANKING
- GOVERNMENT’S RAIL IMPROVEMENTS TOPS LIST OF INFRASTRUCTURE-DRIVEN PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- CURRENT BANKING TRENDS IN MACEDONIA
- SMALL BUSINESSES NOW INVESTING BIG MONEY TO REDUCE THE RISKS OF CYBER CRIME
- GONE IN 15 SECONDS – WHY THE MOVE TO IMMEDIATE PAYMENTS REQUIRES OPERATIONAL INTELLIGENCE
- CRÉDIT AGRICOLE CONSUMER FINANCE INCREASED COLLECTIONS PRODUCTIVITY 30 PERCENT USING FICO TRIAD CUSTOMER MANAGER
- JAPAN’S FUKUSHIMA BANK DEPLOYS MOBILE SALES FORCE AUTOMATION SOLUTION POWERED BY MAGIC SOFTWARE’S APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT PLATFORM
- IT’S TIME TO MOVE MORTGAGE SERVICING SYSTEMS UP THE IT AGENDA
- TRAVEL LATEST SECTOR TO EMBRACE THE BENEFITS OF ALTERNATIVE LENDING
- FIRST REMOTE BANK OF AZERBAIJAN
- VPBANK TO BE RATED AT STABLE OUTLOOK BY MOODY’S
- IMF Calls for Further Reforms in China’s Financial System
- World Bank Supports Further Revamping of Health Care in Rural Areas of Armenia
- Building Capacity to Manage Ghana’s Oil – World Bank Assists with US$38 Million
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...